Friday Weighin Challenge

Options

Replies

• Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Im In!!! Lately Ive been obsessivly weighing myself every morning and sometimes even night. This challenge will help me stay on track, also alleviate some stress from the every day weight flucuations. Im in!!!

I did that for about a week, the weighing every morning. It depressed me. It's amazing how much it changes from day to day. So, yep, once a week def works better for me. :wink: Thanks for joining the challenge!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    I'm in! Fridays are my weigh in day already, so some accountability may be helpful. Thanks!
    You're so welcome! Thanks for joining. :)
  • rachel197536
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays (when I feel the scale will go down), so this will make me accountable every Friday. Thanks!
  • ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    you know im in Katrina!!! <33 Cant wait till friday! Already lost 2 lbs this week!!
  • rosesteavie
    Options
    I'm in!! That's my normal day to weigh in (like said above - before I over indulge over the weekend -- or what I'm trying to do now is use as motivation to not mess up on the weekends lol). See you on the 28th!! :)
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays (when I feel the scale will go down), so this will make me accountable every Friday. Thanks!

Yay! So glad to have you! This will be GREAT for the accounablity aspect of our journey. Look forward to helping you along your journey!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    I'm in!! That's my normal day to weigh in (like said above - before I over indulge over the weekend -- or what I'm trying to do now is use as motivation to not mess up on the weekends lol). See you on the 28th!! :)

Welcome and THANKS! So glad to have you in our challenge!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    you know im in Katrina!!! <33 Cant wait till friday! Already lost 2 lbs this week!!

Woohoo! Megan's in! You know I <3 U Megan! I am so proud of how far you've came! We're going to hit those scales hard girl! We've got this!:drinker:
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Tomorrow's the big day! Get your scales ready ladies! :wink:
  • Meepette
    Options
    Can I join? I am new here and need the accountability.
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Oooh, am I first to log in??

Friday 28th Oct

Weight previous week - 202lbs

Weight this week - 200lbs

Weight loss - 2lbs

Finally over my plateau...phew!!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Good morning - I'm at 152.5 this week - a half pound gain over last week. But considering it's that TOM and I usually gain 3-4 lbs - I am very pleased. Proof will be in next weeks weigh-in.
  • Roseanne64
    Options
    Good morning Friday Weigh In Peeps. I was at 183.4 and this week at 179.6. Woo Hoo! 3.8 pounds gone!
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

Ladies only, or are gentlemen welcome too? I'm a Friday weigher.
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    3#s this week...booyah...bye bye fat. can't say i'll miss ya. btw (fat) some of ur family members are moving in with u next week cause they are being evicted from here!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Today's weight - 177.6 lbs
    Starting weight - 180 lbs
    Lost - 2.4 lbs (woot woot)

Good luck everyone
  • pajomu
    pajomu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Previous weight = 229.8
    Today = 228.4
    Lost 1.4

Slow, but steady!
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    starting weight-198

todays weight-198

what on earth is going to work for me. I have been hungry all week by doing a 1200 calorie diet and even that has not helped me lose anything
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Can I join? I am new here and need the accountability.

Yes, please join in. :)
  • Kmarr32010
    Options

Ladies only, or are gentlemen welcome too? I'm a Friday weigher.

Gentlemen are welcome too! Please join in! :)