Operation: Sexy Claus Week #6 10.24.11 CLOSED GROUP

Options

Replies

• MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    QOD: Dream Job....

To be a Television Legal Analyst AND/OR a TV Court Judge ....can't you just see it? "Judge MochaBlues"":wink::laugh:
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    QOD: Dream job...
    I would love to own a cross stitch store. Have an open door policy for people to drop in to learn, chat, have it be a meeting place.
    or...
    a job where you get to dress pretty, not be accountable and get to do my own thing!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    UGH!!!!! Back to 157.5.... EFFFFFF... this week I am going to seriously kick some *kitten*... I know it's going to be a low gym week, so I will be trying to get in my exercises anywhere I can. I am also going to really commit to doing planks, push ups and sit ups each morning along with my sun salutations. Hopefully that will get my but going... I am SO incredibly frustrated right now. Grrrrr. K rant OVER!

Don't get frustrated....get even! LOL You can do this girl!

Trying to... Gonna try and kick some *kitten*... tho this week has NOT been good for eatting OR working out....
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    UGH!!!!! Back to 157.5.... EFFFFFF... this week I am going to seriously kick some *kitten*... I know it's going to be a low gym week, so I will be trying to get in my exercises anywhere I can. I am also going to really commit to doing planks, push ups and sit ups each morning along with my sun salutations. Hopefully that will get my but going... I am SO incredibly frustrated right now. Grrrrr. K rant OVER!

Don't get frustrated....get even! LOL You can do this girl!

Trying to... Gonna try and kick some *kitten*... tho this week has NOT been good for eatting OR working out....
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    Good Moring ladies! How is everyone today? Hope all is well!

QOD: This is going to be a fun one...if you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?

I would love to open my own retreat centre in the mountains where I could do alternative therapy modalities. I would love to get into recreation therapy and yoga therapy... however after 8 years of school, 2 degrees and post grad school I think I might be tapped out of the learning thing for a while!

LOL tho... I would love to do ANYTHING in the music industry... Ideally, be in charge of going to find new talent... GOD I LOVE MUSIC!!!
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    My ideal job would be to be a tour manager for a band/artist. Basically, that means I'd run the show while the band is on tour and travel with them all around the world. Music has always been my passion so working behind the scenes in music doing anything would make me happy. I currently help out my friends' band when I find the time, but they can't afford to pay me just yet. Hopefully one day! :)

So maybe we should get together girly and package ourselves for some fancy music types!!!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Awesome answers to yesterday's question :) Very cool to see what people would love to do!

So today is a new day....it is HUMP day yeahhhh, which means we are almost done with the week. Thank heavens! LOL I swear as soon as Monday hits, I am already ready for the weekend lol

So today's question: What is your "go to" or fun workout. The one you do and just know that you are going to be happy that you did?
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    So today's question: What is your "go to" or fun workout. The one you do and just know that you are going to be happy that you did?

One word: ZUMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No matter how tired or lazy I feel after I do even just the 20 minute zumba dvd I feel fantastic .... puts me in such a great mood!
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    QOD: my favorite or go to workout....

I would have to say my 10 minute soultion kick boxing bootcamp. I usually do all 5 ten minute workouts together. I usually see a good calorie burn with that one and it work every area if you do all 5!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    My ideal job would be to be a tour manager for a band/artist. Basically, that means I'd run the show while the band is on tour and travel with them all around the world. Music has always been my passion so working behind the scenes in music doing anything would make me happy. I currently help out my friends' band when I find the time, but they can't afford to pay me just yet. Hopefully one day! :)

So maybe we should get together girly and package ourselves for some fancy music types!!!

haha i agree! lets do it!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    What is your "go to" or fun workout. The one you do and just know that you are going to be happy that you did?

i enjoy doing some time on the spin bike, some time doing HIIT on the elliptical and some time lifting weights. i like to mix it up every day between all 3 so i dont get too bored. with a good playlist in my ears, i feel unstoppable!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    HIIT workout on elliptical!!!!
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have to agree ZUMBA workouts are usually the feel good ones for me! Plus "Beto" is fun to look at :wink:
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    QOD: I love to do Carmen Electra's Striptease. Not only is it a great workout, but I laugh my butt off trying to look all sexy.:laugh:
  • nicole00lynn
    Options
    turbofire is my fun, go to workout
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    I have to agree ZUMBA workouts are usually the feel good ones for me! Plus "Beto" is fun to look at :wink:

Mmmmhmmm Beto
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good Moring ladies! How is everyone today? Hope all is well!

QOD: This is going to be a fun one...if you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?

I would have been an actress or I would do some type of social work I love to help people.
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome answers to yesterday's question :) Very cool to see what people would love to do!

So today is a new day....it is HUMP day yeahhhh, which means we are almost done with the week. Thank heavens! LOL I swear as soon as Monday hits, I am already ready for the weekend lol

Turbo jam I love it and I also like Billy Blanks Jr Cardio Dance Party its fun and my kids do the dances with me. Turbo jam is always a good calorie burn for me.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    QOD: It has to be Zumba Tone and Sculpt DVD....by the time I hit the Samba....I am totally happy that I went ahead and pressed play....

I also like TurboFire HIIT 15 and HIIT 20.....it is hard but you feel like a warrior getting through it! LOL
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    QOD: What is your "go to" or fun workout.

I would have to say ZUMBA....I love to dance and if I'm not in the mood I just put in a Zumba DVD even if I start off with small movements after a couple of minutes I'm shaking my thing all out lol....By the end of the workout I feel great