October Challenge – Leslie Sansone Walking Team (SWAT)

Options
12346»

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Not sure when I posted last - bad weekend for walking - need to do some catching up.

Monday thru Wednesday did 1 mile at lunch

Monday PM did Big Burn

Tonight? hmmm ... I'll have to think about it.
  • panda742002
    panda742002 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Monday walked 1.4 miles
    Today walked 3 miles with Leslie

Whew what a good day!

Dawn
  • constancemwj
    Options
    yeah! :tongue:
    I reached my goal for this month and still have 3 days left to go, did 4 miles with BL power walk today. It was hard..... I thought I was in better shape, but I sure struggled through it. I think I'll try to do another 8 miles in the next 3 days. Hope eveyones doing great and not eating to much candy this weekend:bigsmile:
    keep walking all:drinker:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    For the first time in AGES I have gone over my monthly goal! I am going to shoot for 60 miles in November and try to beat it--my goal is at least 15 miles a week for the Run, Walk, or Crawl Highway 50 challenge I am in.

Lots to do and I am losing my mojo (food-wise) so it is time to get on track! Got healthy choices planned for today and the candy we got for the Trick-or-Treaters isn't a big temptation for me so I should be okay with that for weekend.

Thinking of goals for the holidays--I want to lose some of what I have put back on but it is SO hard! I WILL stick with it, though. I refuse to give up!
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hello, Everyone.

I took the liberty of setting up our November topic: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/381027-november-challenge-leslie-sansone-walk-team-swat

I just finished a 3 mile workout with Leslie (Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms) and made my October goal with one day to spare. I'm also happy to say that the 3.6 pound gain over the previous two weeks was met with a 3.8 loss this past week. HOORAY. I hope the scale keeps this downward trend. :bigsmile:

Congrats, Constance and PJ, for exceeding your October goals. Way to go! :drinker:

Be healthy with those Halloween treats, and I hope to see everyone in November.

exercise.png
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Worked my buns off at a Pumpkin Farm all weekend. :happy: Lots of walking there. Just 2 miles today. Unfortunately caught a cold at the punkin farm.:grumble: So I am taking it slow again.
  • mjativa
    mjativa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Fell short of my miles big time after getting the Flu this month. I will be getting back on track November 1!