From 250+ to well...still getting there!

Options
Well, I figured I would give myself some accountability and post my "before" and "now" pics....had a small detour last year...gained 45 pounds, but thats because I had my little girl...and she was worth every pound. Got back to it and lost that by 9 months post partum....I wasn't lucky enough to walk out of the hospital in my pre-pregnancy jeans lol :) I still have about 20ish pound to get where I would ultimately like to get to. But, right now my short term goal is 143. I pick that number because I remember when I had gone to the doctors one day...before starting my weight loss and the nurse announced my weight as 243 lbs...I was shocked...and never wanted to go through that again. Plus I remember walking through the mall and at the time I was in my early 20's and my hands were going numb. I was so afraid of getting diabetes which runs in my family, badly! And I know...how could I be shocked at the weight, but I was! So I initially watched what I ate, got down to 196. Then joined WW through work years ago, then got to where I am now. However, since WW changed to this new points plus program, I can not for the life of me get into it! So, I joined here because my sister has had amazing results on here this year! :) So far...I LOVE it and LOVE the people...you all rock!! :tongue:

Tiffany

jkyl9c.jpgwk5t9i.jpg
2uzf69g.jpgb7mhzb.jpg

Replies

• jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic !!! Great job!
  • buddy529
    buddy529 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look really great!
  • promgirl2013
    Options
    Holy cow!!! That is amazingg!!! Huge inspiration! :)
  • cmpettey
    cmpettey Posts: 223
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • twiztedsista
    Options
    AWESOME!!! How did you tone the skin? I'm scared about that part.
  • aj11016
    aj11016 Posts: 65
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!! you should be so proud :)
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    You look awesome! You don't even look 156 at all ... you have an amazing, trim tummy! Yay for you!! Keep up the great work!

Lucy :)
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well, I am stunned. You are absolutely gorgeous. Yes, this site is fantastic, and the program is great and the mobile phone app is the life saver of all for me because of the ease of scanning food and the fact that its with me all all times.
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Wow...THANK YOU to all :)
  • Red94568
    Red94568 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Love your before and after pics!!!! What an inspirational story! Two of my sister's chose stomach surgery over losing weight naturally because it was so hard for them to do on their own. To see someone that has done it the old-fashioned way, is truly amazing! I can only imagine how much more healthier you are than the side effects my sisters have had to endure. You'll reach your goal, you are truly dedicated!

BillieJean
  • 05saleengirl
    Options

I did cardio HIIT and then on alternating days I do strength training. Right now I am trying out the 30 day shred video, hoping to get to my goal! :) I can't speak highly enough about weight training!! And of couse eating right/enough! :)
  • kayleetruesdale
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Well, I am stunned. You are absolutely gorgeous. Yes, this site is fantastic, and the program is great and the mobile phone app is the life saver of all for me because of the ease of scanning food and the fact that its with me all all times.

Your too sweet, thank you soo much! I too love love love the moble app! It just makes this site that much more wonderful :)
  • kel82885
    kel82885 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic job you look great
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    You look awesome! You don't even look 156 at all ... you have an amazing, trim tummy! Yay for you!! Keep up the great work!

Lucy :)

Thank you so much! :)
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic ! You've done so well you definitely deserve to get to your goal (even tho I think you look INCREDIBLE now! ) I wish you luck!!
  • jakki_brown
    jakki_brown Posts: 142 Member
    Options

I did cardio HIIT and then on alternating days I do strength training. Right now I am trying out the 30 day shred video, hoping to get to my goal! :) I can't speak highly enough about weight training!! And of couse eating right/enough! :)

I'm glad you answered this question! I didn't want to ask and offend anyone. I am going to work on the 20 day shred too! Just bought it today!!

Did you weight train from the get go or not until after you lost a substantial amount of weight?
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I love your tummy! U look hot, girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!