What am i doing wrong :(

Options
2»

Replies

• ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Are you in Australia? cos if so fresh bananas have dropped in price i can get them $3.90 a kg now
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    It's OK if you are under or over calories when you first start out - that's the point of recording everything so you can learn how much is the right amount for you.

Seeing as you know what you plan to eat tomorrow, why don't you enter those in your diary now, see how many calories are there and add or take away some foods till you get to the right amount of calories?

Then you will know that you are ready to go tomorrow.

And don't forget to go for a walk (or dance in front of the TV) and add in those calories too - you get to eat them as well, so if you exercise you can have an extra (preferably healthy) snack.
  • misty1627
    Options
    yes i live Australia bananna are still $8 a kgs in nsw
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    try using flavored water enhancers.... like crystal light.... or stuff you add to water to make it taste better... eating more times a day more frequently... will keep your metabolism going... so eat 6-8 times a day small meals... meaning snacks included in meals keep exercising... daily if you can... even for twenty minutes... you will do fine...

I absolutely agree with this. The mini meals help out a ton. This helps keep your body thinking that it's getting fed well (promoting a good metabolic burn) while it helps you stay conscious about your weight loss seeing as every little meal is a reminder that you're on course.
  • misty1627
    Options
    some times i dont want to do any walking ect coz of my hayfever it get bad
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    some times i dont want to do any walking ect coz of my hayfever it get bad

Yup, it's definitely hayfever time - but that just means it's time to get creative and do things inside. Lots of freebie workouts online!
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    yes i live Australia bananna are still $8 a kgs in nsw

oh that is nuts! I live in Cairns so its probably cheaper cos its local.
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    When i first started i weighted 95kgs and been trying to lost it so i can have kids i got to 88kgs and then it started going back up now at 90kgs again what am i doing wrong i want to loss weight so bad my dream is to become a mum i allways wanted to can someone help me

The last 4 days you have had: Mcdonalds, KFC, and Ice cream ! I sure everyone can agree that these fast foods are not healthy. They are full of bad fats, salt, and sugar, with very little nutrition, if any at all !
    Eat whole foods such as : fruit, veg, lean meats, nuts,seeds, drink lots of water, and you will see the weight drop off you !!
    :) best wishes !!
  • misty1627
    Options
    would i be able to have a pure protein bar for snacks
  • amathist
    amathist Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hi, yes you can but make sure it is a low carb protine bar (lower carbs and high protine) and at least 15g of protine minimum( there are allot of different ones) and as a bonus it will keep you feeling full :-)
  • chicagocubsfan23
    Options
    When i first started i weighted 95kgs and been trying to lost it so i can have kids i got to 88kgs and then it started going back up now at 90kgs again what am i doing wrong i want to loss weight so bad my dream is to become a mum i allways wanted to can someone help me

The last 4 days you have had: Mcdonalds, KFC, and Ice cream ! I sure everyone can agree that these fast foods are not healthy. They are full of bad fats, salt, and sugar, with very little nutrition, if any at all !
    Eat whole foods such as : fruit, veg, lean meats, nuts,seeds, drink lots of water, and you will see the weight drop off you !!
    :) best wishes !!

I definitely agree with this! If you absolutely HAVE to go to a fast food joint, try gettin something a little healthier. McDonald's lists their calories on their items. When you are eating this much greasy fast food stuff you're not putting enough of what you need, protein, etc, in your body and you're raising your calorie intake by a lot for each meal you eat. Stay away from that greasy fast food. Grill up a chicken breast and throw it on a whole wheat bun instead of going to KFC, if you really want a burger, get lean hamburger and grill it up and have that on a whole wheat bun, or try a turkey burger instead. Fresh fruits and veggies are an awesome thing to eat. And definitely drink more water!!! Good luck!