Lose 5 pounds by Halloween Challenge

Options
1234568»

Replies

• GrainneOB
    Options
    Hi I'd love to join in I'm new here so would like to make some friends.

Weight 154Ibs
    GW 144Ibs

Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • jedinight32
    Options
    Ok I weighed in this mornin since I am leaving for vacation early tomorrow morning...

SW 114
    CW 110!
    GW 108-109

I cannot believe that I lost another lb! I stared at the scale in shock! I am so happy right now. This is going to be a great start to my vacation. I did not meet the 5lbs lost by Halloween, but that's ok. When I get back I will start kicking butt again and maybe lose a little more. Good luck to everyone and have HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    I am so happy for those of you who reached your goal and conquered the challenge. Our weigh in day is tomorrow but I was thinking we could weigh in on Monday, Halloween day to give us a few extra days to get some workouts in before our last weigh in. If you would still like to weigh in tomorrow, go for it, but for those of you who would like a couple extra days, let's weigh in Monday. Best of luck to everyone.
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I was planning my final weigh in on Monday as well, since it's the last day for the challenge :)
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Oops I havent check in in ages but I'm down from 80 to 78 so thats 2 kilos, not bad!
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    Weigh-in!

Starting weight 140.2
    current weight 136.6

Total loss for challenge: 3.6 lbs. I'm quite happy with this. While I would have loved to have lost the 5 lbs, considering I've lost 98.5 lbs total....and extra 3.6 is awesome this late in the game!

I'd really like to lose another 5-8 lbs before Christmas...but, if I don't and I just lose 1-2 or maintain...I know all my choices are going to be good ones.

This isn't about the losses...but rather the gains in wisdom and strength for me!

Best of luck everyone!!!!
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in!

Starting weight 140.2
    current weight 136.6

Total loss for challenge: 3.6 lbs. I'm quite happy with this. While I would have loved to have lost the 5 lbs, considering I've lost 98.5 lbs total....and extra 3.6 is awesome this late in the game!

I'd really like to lose another 5-8 lbs before Christmas...but, if I don't and I just lose 1-2 or maintain...I know all my choices are going to be good ones.

This isn't about the losses...but rather the gains in wisdom and strength for me!

Best of luck everyone!!!!

Good job! I see every loss as an success,and I always keep track of measurements too, keeps me motivated to see them get smaller when the scale doesn't budge.
  • Melanie12081
    Options
    Weigh-in!

SW: 147.5
    CW: 143.6

4 lbs! I'll take it. Congrats to everyone who worked hard this month!
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    Doing my final weigh in tomorrow, on Halloween. Congrats everyone!
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    Started 215.8

Now 208.2

Total lost 7.6!

Yay :)
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    Congrats!

I maintained my weight this week....didn't hit the 5. But that is ok with me!

Happy Halloween all!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    SW: 171.8
    CW: 165.6

Didn't make my original goal of 164 lbs, but I DID lose 6.2 lbs! I'll take it! :)

Thanks for running the challenge, OP!