Male or Female

Options
HWT2003
HWT2003 Posts: 45 Member
Who do you think has a harder time moving on from a relationship? Male or Female Why?

Replies

• AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hermaphrodites.

I joke of course.

I think both sexes hurt equally, unless the relationship has been over in one party's eyes for a while.

EDITED TO REMIND PEOPLE OF WHAT A JOKE IS.....
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Hermaphrodites.

DUMB!

EDITED To ADD: A joke at another person's expense is NOT FUNNY! Hermaphrodites ONLY have both genitalia...Do YOU think anyone wants that for themself? How do you think they feel, are they HUMAN? How would YOU feel if YOU were a Hermaphrodite and someone made a stupid joke about you? That's why being PC is soooo important, some STUPID people do not KNOW what is really FUNNY! Also, we are finding NOW that about 1/3 babies are born with mixed genitalia and decisions are made at birth for the child as to their sex; and that OFTEN, the WRONG genitalia is removed causing MUCH Gender problems.

Thanks to who ever invented PC, it keeps inconsiderate people in check!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hermaphrodites.

LMFAO!!!!!

Female of course!
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Females, because we become too emotionally attached too soon....although if the relationship was long term, males have a harder time because they have a harder time with change.
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Females...
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Who do you think has a harder time moving on from a relationship? Male or Female Why?

I think it has more to do with Personalities, coping skills and how deep EACH person felt the relationship was.. I've seen it BOTH ways.
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Females, because we become too emotionally attached too soon....although if the relationship was long term, males have a harder time because they have a harder time with change.

totally.
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    In a general sense, females.

BUT, it totally depends on the relationship.

In the one that I walked out of 2 years ago, it is definitely him that still has a hard time moving on. We were together for 7 years, have two kids together.

Like I said, we've been apart for 2 years and he STILL grills my kids for info on mommy's dating life when they're with him.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Whichever one it was that got dumped.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different. To try and say who has more difficult time with it is futile.

Emotions are wicked if you allow them to rule who you are.
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It depends on who ended the relationship. Usually the person that got dumped has the hardest time letting go.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    In all of my last relationships, casual / serious or otherwise, it's been the guy that couldn't let it go. Those random emails "just checking on me"...... asking friends about me.... stalking me online.... I guess I'm good at cutting away. I cry for a week and then workout even harder so the next time the ex sees me, I'll be even hotter than he remembered and he can carry that image with him until he finds a nice dark place to release that mental image!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I despise sweeping generalisations based solely on gender. It depends on the people involved.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I despise sweeping generalisations based solely on gender. It depends on the people involved.

This!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options

What Contrarian said because only women can see things this way.
  • sexyhottness28
    Options
    famales. most definately
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Whichever person is skinnier
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    In a general sense, females.

BUT, it totally depends on the relationship.

In the one that I walked out of 2 years ago, it is definitely him that still has a hard time moving on. We were together for 7 years, have two kids together.

Like I said, we've been apart for 2 years and he STILL grills my kids for info on mommy's dating life when they're with him.

This is my ex too!

When one person feels the relationship is over and ends it and the other person didn't see it coming they tend to have a hard time letting it go. I've been on both ends of it and neither is easy but for different reasons. When you do the leaving the other person makes it hard by pushing for reasons and explanations. When you're the one that gets left you want the reasons and explanations.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I don't like to generalize.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    I think who ever didnt want the relationship to end would have the harder time.