songbyrdsweet is turning 21

Options

Replies

• Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Glenmorangie single malt scotch...one shot, neat.
    Happy Birthday!
    Cowboy
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Happy Birthday :flowerforyou:
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Birthday and many more to you.:flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Happy, happy Birthday
    Happy, happy Birthday
    Happy, happy Birthday!!!
    (think conga line :tongue: )

Have a blast celebrating!!!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Songbyrdsweet...21 is a milestone!

I always liked White Russians, Kaluha and cream...high in calorie though...what about rum and diet coke?

Enjoy Your Day!

Fat Dancer
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

I love Orchids...they are Chambord, Vanilla UV Vodka, and Pinapple juice. I also love UV Cherry with Sprite Zero. These are both sweet and Vodka is not too terrible calorie-wise. There are a lot of other not-so-calorie-friendly drinks that I enjoy...Sex on the Beach, Grasshoppers, Pink Squirells, Mudslides, etc. Oh! And Red Headed Sluts are great shots!!! I'm not a beer person either and lose the fruity, sweet drinks! Again...not so good for calories! But...most of all have fun and be safe! It's your 21st and only comes once so don't worry about the calories too much!!!!:drinker:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kistinbee*
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    LOL these drink names are hilarious!!!

Calories....well, they aren't an object that day :bigsmile: I have been eating clean since Dec 26th, not even one cheat (except this morning I had a waffle as part of my pre-competition carb-up lol, that's my big treat), so I am going all-out!

Then for the next several months I'll be good again :smile:
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:flowerforyou:
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Options
    I was 21 once...........you were barely potty-trained when I was 21.
    Wow, I'm getting old.
    Happy Birthyday! Be safe.
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Options
    See look at that. I'm so old I can even spell anymore. Birthday only has one y in it. (duh!)
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    Have a great Birthday:flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    See look at that. I'm so old I can even spell anymore. Birthday only has one y in it. (duh!)

Well I think birthyday sounds more festive! :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday songbyrdsweet. :flowerforyou:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    my ultimate dreamy drink: a pina colada (with coconut malibu rum) but it's loaded with cals so i won't be drinking another one, like ever, so please drink one for me!! happy birthday!!:flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    my ultimate dreamy drink: a pina colada (with coconut malibu rum) but it's loaded with cals so i won't be drinking another one, like ever, so please drink one for me!! happy birthday!!:flowerforyou:

I probably will, because my best guy friend and I love that song "If you like pina coladas...." hehe :laugh: I think you should have one at some point, maybe your next birthday! One little treat...heck, even a big treat...it won't hurt you in the long run. :)
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Oh yea I think a while back I promised to share my b-day celebration treats! Well I can't eat too much sweet/fried/delicious stuff today because I have a powerlifting competition tomorrow, but I still have to carbup, so that's today. I am writing this purposely to illustrate that I *don't* feel guilty about this, I am not going to try to 'undo' it, and we can all have days of excess and live to tell the tale! So here it goes:

Meal #1
    Belgian waffle
    1 slice whole grain toast w/ 1/2 tbsp light Smart Balance
    1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios
    1/2 cup Scrambled Eggs
    1 piece bacon
    1 small banana
    1 cup fat free milk

Meal #2
    1/2 small sweet potato
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1/2 cup stewed green beans (w/ tomatoes, YUM)
    1/2 piece whole wheat cheese pizza
    2 oz flank steak
    2 oz chicken breast
    salad greens w/ beets and cucumbers and a couple pickles & balsamic vinegar

Meal#3
    1 cup Light & Fit vanilla yogurt
    1/2 cup Fiber One
    1/2 cup Kashi Golean cereal
    cinnamon raising bagel w/ 1/2 tbsp light Smart Balance
    7 reduced fat triscuits
    2 oz lean roast beef
    1/2 cup fat free milk

And it's only 6 o clock! I am pretty full so I probably won't eat for a little while. We might go out to dinner, and I'll get a sandwich or something. I am actually only up to 1600 calories and aiming for 2100, so I have wiggle room. Tomorrow I will have a ton of energy after a good night's rest!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    LOL these drink names are hilarious!!!

Calories....well, they aren't an object that day :bigsmile: I have been eating clean since Dec 26th, not even one cheat (except this morning I had a waffle as part of my pre-competition carb-up lol, that's my big treat), so I am going all-out!

Then for the next several months I'll be good again :smile:

Sex on the Beach - OJ, Cranberry Juice and Vodka - mmmmmm so delicious :wink:

Banana liquer and diet coke

Flavoured smirnoff with diet something

oh and yea HAAAAPPPPY BIRTHDAY
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Oh yea I think a while back I promised to share my b-day celebration treats! Well I can't eat too much sweet/fried/delicious stuff today because I have a powerlifting competition tomorrow, but I still have to carbup, so that's today. I am writing this purposely to illustrate that I *don't* feel guilty about this, I am not going to try to 'undo' it, and we can all have days of excess and live to tell the tale! So here it goes:

Meal #1
    Belgian waffle
    1 slice whole grain toast w/ 1/2 tbsp light Smart Balance
    1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios
    1/2 cup Scrambled Eggs
    1 piece bacon
    1 small banana
    1 cup fat free milk

Meal #2
    1/2 small sweet potato
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1/2 cup stewed green beans (w/ tomatoes, YUM)
    1/2 piece whole wheat cheese pizza
    2 oz flank steak
    2 oz chicken breast
    salad greens w/ beets and cucumbers and a couple pickles & balsamic vinegar

Meal#3
    1 cup Light & Fit vanilla yogurt
    1/2 cup Fiber One
    1/2 cup Kashi Golean cereal
    cinnamon raising bagel w/ 1/2 tbsp light Smart Balance
    7 reduced fat triscuits
    2 oz lean roast beef
    1/2 cup fat free milk

And it's only 6 o clock! I am pretty full so I probably won't eat for a little while. We might go out to dinner, and I'll get a sandwich or something. I am actually only up to 1600 calories and aiming for 2100, so I have wiggle room. Tomorrow I will have a ton of energy after a good night's rest!

All that is only 1600 calories????:noway:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,020 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

I love Orchids...they are Chambord, Vanilla UV Vodka, and Pinapple juice. I also love UV Cherry with Sprite Zero. These are both sweet and Vodka is not too terrible calorie-wise. There are a lot of other not-so-calorie-friendly drinks that I enjoy...Sex on the Beach, Grasshoppers, Pink Squirells, Mudslides, etc. Oh! And Red Headed Sluts are great shots!!! I'm not a beer person either and lose the fruity, sweet drinks! Again...not so good for calories! But...most of all have fun and be safe! It's your 21st and only comes once so don't worry about the calories too much!!!!:drinker:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kistinbee*

Happy Birthday, Song! Hope it is/was great!

...........................more drinks with not-so-proper names.....One-Free-Hour-In-The-Candy-Store, Snakebite, and the PG13 named: Slippery Nipple, & Blow Job. (I swear - they are actually drinks the TGI Friday's bartenders make- usually at bachelor or bachelorette festivities...... sorry if I offended anyone. :blushing:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    there's a belgian waffle shot too, since you were talking about belgian waffles! :drinker: