skinny jeans

Options

Replies

• SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I love that I am the only guy talking to a bunch of good looking women.
    While I disagreed with your original position, at least with regards to hot boots covering the calves, you won me over here. Lol
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hahaha i wear skinny jeans...dont hate ;)

BUT skinny jeans on guys are def an epic fail...and i know yall LOVE the term epic fail:D
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hahaha i wear skinny jeans...dont hate ;)

BUT skinny jeans on guys are def an epic fail...and i know yall LOVE the term epic fail:D

was just watching a couple of videos from epic fail at work.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans with ballet pumps look demented and give everyone carrot legs.

Skinny jeans with knee high boots, providing they are well cut, well fitting skinny jeans and you don't have a muffin top, look great.

In fact, ballet pumps full stop are demented. And dreadful for your feet.
  • fteale
    Options
    Flares, on the other hand, flatter no one.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of skinny jeans as a type of goal thing. And I finally fit in them. Love them!!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Guys with skinny jeans are totally disgusting IMO!! Cracks me up every time I see it.
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!! My daughters wear them all the time and I just don't get it! They love guys in them too. I think they make you look deformed! That's my opinion though. :drinker:

My daughters too. Guys should never wear them.
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I don't think they should even sell skinny jeans out of the junior section, that and bedazzled back pockets either or in the men/boys section. I hate the fact that I've went to the dressing room with 6 pairs of jeans just to find out that 4 pair were skinny legs! I'm in my 30's, come on now. But I do have to admit that my *kitten* does look great in them :bigsmile: ( I did buy a pair and sewed them into shorts ):laugh:
  • honeybadger175
    honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I don't care for them myself. I think they should stay with the teen community only and BANNED for men! I can't believe they started making them for men!!! Gag!
  • Beingaloser
    Options
    Well, I don't like clingy skinny jeans (I know that's what they are for). I usually buy my skinny jeans a few sizes higher because I like the ankle opening diameter. I hate boot cut and flare jeans, they just get in the way when walking, especially in snow (hard to tuck in to boots)!

EDIT:
    I also don't mind them on men. I guess because I'm against the whole "masculine vs feminine" thing. And in general, people can wear what they want, and I don't mind. I dunno if I'm the only one who thinks that >_>
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I like the way they emphasize my bum and thighs. I don't have a lot of boobage, so I like clothes that say, "This is definitely a woman's shape!"
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    <<< tell me those arent totally legit! Yep they are hott....admit it!

You know yall are now gonna go out and buy some!
  • fteale
    Options
    I don't think they should even sell skinny jeans out of the junior section, that and bedazzled back pockets either or in the men/boys section. I hate the fact that I've went to the dressing room with 6 pairs of jeans just to find out that 4 pair were skinny legs! I'm in my 30's, come on now. But I do have to admit that my *kitten* does look great in them :bigsmile: ( I did buy a pair and sewed them into shorts ):laugh:

I bought my skinny jeans last week.....in the junior section (in a 3) so nerrrrrrrr.............
  • fteale
    Options
    skinny jeans are UGLY and make your thighs and *kitten* look HUGE.

Also.

Skinny jeans do not MAKE you skinny. It seems like a lot of people think that is what they are for.

I have really thin muscular legs and no *kitten*, so they are perfect for me, they actually give me shape. My problem is finding ones that are actually skinny. My legs are so narrow most of the ones that fit on the waist are baggy on the legs.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I once had my fiance tell me he HATES skinny jeans, as I have on a brand new pair AND we were about to get it on. Needless to say he completely killed the moment :) Men, just a word of advice, sometimes its best just to keep your mouth shut!

Maybe that was his way of saying lets see how fast we can get the jeans off?

Turns out it was, but wrong choice in words. men... ya'll need to learn a thing or two. You have no idea that just saying the right thing can get sooo far :P
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan. They are the only pants that look good with my cute flats. :smile:

Oh not to mention the fact that I thought I would NEVER be able to actually wear a pair!
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Am I the only guy that just doesn't find skinny jeans that attractive on women? I have no clue what it is, and it isn't necessarily the booty area that I find the problem with them.

you're not the only one. my husband almost won't let me wear them, he just doesn't like the look. I've bought a few pairs just to wear in boots, but they don't look right with flats. this is why flairs will never go away.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    skinnies are my fav!