Can anyone give their thoughts/advice on the 30 Day Shred?

Options
13»

Replies

• vickstar8707
    Options
    i think it a great dvd but honestly - i have difficulties sticking to 30 days straight, weekends are my biggest problem :(

i think the fact that i know i have to stick with it for 30 days is a mental challenge in itself, physically though - the exercises are simple but effective!
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just restarted yesterday. I never quite finished the last time and haven't been consecutive. I completed Lvl 1 Day 2 today and striving to put a full effort and Complete the program. Lvl 1 is manageable for me, however Level 2 makes me cry lol.
  • MaterMama
    Options
    I did 30ds from beg of aug till mid sept.took a few days off in the beg becuz i had sore knees. i highly recommand this dvd as i lost 6lbs and a TON of inches!! didnt take measurements but by my before and after pics its a huge transformation!! im now on 2nd round of 30ds(day 5 level 1 ) along with her other dvd 6 week 6 pack..and oh man level 2 of that one is a KILLER!!

beg of 30ds
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

end of 30ds
    lastdayof30DS.jpg

Your photos are a HUGE inspiration. Your before pic is my tummy now. I would LOVE for it to look like your after in 30 days. I started the shred on 10/24 today was level 1 day 4.
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    I just completed day 1 of the 30 Day Shred and I'm shaking. I did take water breaks and did not make it through all the jumping jacks without a break. Please tell me this gets easier! Lol

I promise it does get easier! I find day 3 is about the turning point for me when it starts getting better!
  • Keebler145
    Keebler145 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started it and then skipped a day so I consider today my first day instead of 2 or 3. It was hard to do and I could feel it the next day which is a really good feeling. I work two jobs so I understand needing something kind of quick. Its amazing that you can sweat so much in a 20 minute workout! :)
    Good luck with it if you decide to do it!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    I did 30ds from beg of aug till mid sept.took a few days off in the beg becuz i had sore knees. i highly recommand this dvd as i lost 6lbs and a TON of inches!! didnt take measurements but by my before and after pics its a huge transformation!! im now on 2nd round of 30ds(day 5 level 1 ) along with her other dvd 6 week 6 pack..and oh man level 2 of that one is a KILLER!!

beg of 30ds
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

end of 30ds
    lastdayof30DS.jpg

These are amazing results!!! SUCH an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jakki_brown
    jakki_brown Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just restarted yesterday. I never quite finished the last time and haven't been consecutive. I completed Lvl 1 Day 2 today and striving to put a full effort and Complete the program. Lvl 1 is manageable for me, however Level 2 makes me cry lol.

Girl you are better than me! I'm crying on Level 1!!