You know your tired when....

Options
13»

Replies

• TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Not tired, but it was still so early that I wasn't quite awake yet, but I've asked my kids if they've seen my keys while we're sitting in the car getting ready to go. Then I proceed to turn up the radio as if it magically works with no keys needed.

My 7 year old wastes no time in giving me the "you're a dumba$$" look and pointing towards the steering wheel column.
  • sryan8408
    sryan8408 Posts: 244
    Options
    ...you leave your cell phone in the fridge and freak out about the noise coming from the fridge (ie vibrating phone).

...you ask your customers what they want to drink when you just delivered their drinks.

...you start speaking in another language while speaking to a customer who doesn't speak it. (I'm a french major)

...you answer your cell phone saying "Hello, thank you for calling Frischs in Beavercreek, this is Sarah. How may I help you?"

...you say to yourself that you want to go home when you are in fact home.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    when my english stops making sense lol
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    When you try to put both contact lenses in the same eye... yes I have done this! :yawn:
  • Tzipporah90
    Options
    You sit down to pee and start dazing off instead of realizing you have finished peeing and are waiting for...nothing.
  • boomchickylala
    Options
    You know your tired when.....you put the kids in the car for school, drive 1km up the road to drop them off but forget they are in the car and continue to work! (whoopsie!)
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    When you nod off while playing with yourself
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    When you ask for lip balm because "my chips are lapped" instead of my lips are chapped.

When you combine words: my steak is "jewy" = juicy + chewy

As you're dozing off on the couch and your husband says its time for bed and you say "why do I have to go to bed?!?"
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I worked at a laundromat this summer. One night while doing laundry at home, I tried to put quarters in my washer. One of my coworkers handed her daughter a laundry basket and told her, "Make sure you use the red quarters."
  • emilyc92
    emilyc92 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You get through an entire college interview without saying anything too dumb, and then when the interviewer says "Enjoy the rest of your senior year" you reply "You too!"
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    say "bye, love ya" at the end of a conversation and have it NOT be someone you love? Kinda funny when it's a random friends or family member, not so funny when it's a boyfriend you are getting ready to break up with.........uncomfortable conversation later.:noway:
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    You awake, look at the clock, jump up, run and get dressed, head out the door, get halfway to work before you realize that....//

it's your first day of vacation

Yep... :embarassed: it happened to me this year...... and my husband didn't even catch it.
  • sonic_the_cat
    sonic_the_cat Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Tried to answer the STAPLER once. I kept saying "Hello" and just couldn't figure out why it kept ringing :)
  • dHowe4406
    dHowe4406 Posts: 114
    Options
    When you send someone a Text message and then put your phone up to your ear to talk to them...