What is your biggest pet peeve at the gym??? Mine is...

Options
13»

Replies

• Kellie0710
    Kellie0710 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    When women who smell like they just took a bathe in their perfume and wear tons of makeup... really? 'If your still cute after your workout, you didnt work hard enough!!' lol

^^^ YES! I about started cracking up when I saw these 2 girls at a half marathon completely made up and getting ready to run. I really wish I would have seen what they looked liked afterward.
    And EXACTLY if you are still cute you didn't work hard enough! :laugh:

lol yea. I hate when I am running on the treadmill and choking on the perfume smell coming from the girl next to me thats walking on it... lol
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Also, Anyone have those girls at the gym who have pounds of make up on and never actually go on a machine? They just hold their water bottle and walk around eyeing all the guys LOL

LOL yep sounds like 24. More of a meat market than a house of pain... I changed gyms.

Must be a 24 hour thing man. The gym I work out at has the same thing going on. Of course it is right next to a mall.
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The girl or guy who rubbernecks to see the info on my machine!

And then tries to match my speed or exceed it!!

ditto!
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    When I am trying to get to a machine, but I have to wait for the four people that are traveling in a herd to get done. It is like a construction sight...one guy working his *kitten* off and the rest standing around watching. Oh, and the men in ridiculous spandex pants...c'mon I don't need to see all that. Oh, and the people that wander around chatting for an hour, then drink a protein shake like they are so depleted that they must refuel immediately even though they have not actually done anything.
  • stampede55
    Options
    Farting in a large grouping of cardio machines. It's sometimes enough to make me want to quit early.
    Confession: I ripped one today doing lunges. Seriously thought that I sharted for a second. Nobody was around though, so it's all good!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I guess it's not actually a pet peeve but I was a little befuddled by the woman on the treadmill today running whilst hugging the top of the machine for dear life. :huh:
  • stampede55
    Options
    Two ot them.

1) The guy who weighs himself on the gym scale naked.

2) The guy who stands at the sink, stark naked, and shaves, while leaning against the counter top. Gross.

Amen brother!
  • ACowboyKid
    Options
    There is a girl at my gym that literally wears a push up bra and insanely low cut tops with shorts that look like undies. She wears makeup, Jewelery and has her hair done every time. She always lifts the tiniest weights and asks the guys for help. -.-

Also there is a group of guys there that will pick up all the weights of a size and all the sizes around it then carry them with them through the gym for about an hour... Worse part is that they don't use them and just kick them around.

And my final one is when people make rude comments or stare at my not so feminine girlfriend when we go into or come out of the locker room because then they realize that she isn't a guy. We've even had a group of people actually stare her down in the weight room until she left or would purposefully stand in her way and stare her down when she's trying to use some weights or a machine. I threw a fit to the management and we havent seen those guys back but I just don't get how someone thinks they can treat someone like that.

Oh and girls who obviously are not trying and lifting 2lbs or no weight on their machine... -.-
  • malloriewebb
    Options
    Ummm, I dont wear makeup to the gym but I TOTALLY wear make up to my races. Whats wrong with that? There are photgraphers there! And I was raised a good little Southern girl. We dont leave the house without at least lipstick and mascara!