Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,000 Member
    Options
    Hey group. So i hit my goal last week and decided that I want to try to maintain for a few weeks before trying to lose more weight. I've lost about 70 pounds since March and (although I could lose another 20 pounds) I'm pretty happy with my weight right now. I hope you don't mind if I still check in here with my weight. knowing I have to record my weight every Friday has really kept me on track and motivated me to push a little harder.

How is everyone doing this week?

WOW congrats that is alot in a short amount of time. We would love to have you continue to check in and give us any tips or pointers on maintaining , hopefully we will all be there someday
  • themommie
    Options
    I did really well this week my weigh in is 169.5............
  • andreasperry
    Options
    okay so this week i am 174.6 :) YAY. had a bad last weekend... sorry i didnt report. lost my temporary job... :( now looking for something else. just thought ild point out when you put a chart up this week u used a old chart for the last one my starting weight had changed to the 192.... and that one had the 175. congrats to everyone were still all doing great :)
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    New weekly chart posted! Come see which Hot Mom has already reached her goal weight!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/357225-hot-moms-closed-group-7-18-to-12-31?page=5
  • ashleystetzer
    ashleystetzer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    No movement for me 2 weeks in a row. I was very active all weekend and I'm feeling good about how I look it's just the number on the scale is driving me crazy! I'm going to try to cut the sodium and see what happens :/
  • themommie
    Options
    okay so this week i am 174.6 :) YAY. had a bad last weekend... sorry i didnt report. lost my temporary job... :( now looking for something else. just thought ild point out when you put a chart up this week u used a old chart for the last one my starting weight had changed to the 192.... and that one had the 175. congrats to everyone were still all doing great :)

sorry I will change it when I do the chart today. Sorry to hear you had such a rough week last weekend. Hope another job comes through for you quickly.......:flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    Options
    srt5x.png
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Would anyone be interested in doing another miles challenge like we did over the summer? That really motivated me to walk/run more than I normally do. Maybe we can start on Saturday and end on Friday.

If people are interested maybe we can aim for a total of 50 miles this week.
  • andreasperry
    Options
    im in for the miles challenge again!!!! and ill have my weight in the am
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    What a nice surprise to see 160 on the scale today! Next time I hope to be out of the 160s forever!!! :)
    Jen
  • andreasperry
    Options
    174.2 :/ for this weeks weigh in.
  • themommie
    Options
    Would anyone be interested in doing another miles challenge like we did over the summer? That really motivated me to walk/run more than I normally do. Maybe we can start on Saturday and end on Friday.

If people are interested maybe we can aim for a total of 50 miles this week.

sounds great count me in......
  • themommie
    Options
    Let's start logging our miles for this week, just put in how many miles you have done since sat, then keep adding to it. Let's see if we can reach 50 miles as a group by this next sunday......WE CAN DO IT

themommie........6 miles
  • themommie
    Options
    my weigh in this week was 168.4......Where is everyone? I will wait to see if anyone else weighs in before doing the chart.......
  • ashleystetzer
    ashleystetzer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was 166 last week.
  • themommie
    Options
    weigh in this week......169.5, up a little from last week. How is everyone doing? Keep on keeping on, we can do this.......

QMraJl.jpg
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today at 160, same as last week, but I am ok with that because for the first time in years, I had no gain with all the candy in the house from Halloween!

Now I am aiming to get out of the 160s this week!

Jen
  • Gift80
    Gift80 Posts: 16
    Options
    Weighed in at 160.9 (no change for a while). LIFE threw so many curve balls...bad cold...bed rest...crazy football schedule...etc (my son's little team is going to the playoffs number one in his division) However, I would like to say that the dust has cleared and I still have a little ways to go. My pants are falling off constantly...I'm super glad I have nice belts!

I wish everyone love and luck on the weight-loss journey!!
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    Come visit our main topic thread and find out which Hot Mom has reached her goal weight!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/357225-hot-moms-closed-group-7-18-to-12-31?page=7#posts-5336288
  • Gift80
    Gift80 Posts: 16
    Options
    My workout life hit a low. RA took a huge bite out of my strength. I have had multiple spasms, new medication (including a steroid...not good for weight loss) and I had to stop working out and start physical therapy. I walked here and there but spent a lot of time "trying to work out my body kinks". Why did it happen? Who knows. I think it was the evil weight gain fairy who saw I was making such good progress come in mess things up. Nevertheless, yesterday was my first day back in the gym...I took it super slow and my finance was my biggest fan!!

So here I am...now 164.9 (prednisone...I tell ya...i've gained five pounds) and back in action and ready to continue on my journey to be a hot mom!!!

Afters months on a steroid my body has adjusted, my dosage is coming down, and I believe I can actually LOSE weight instead of gaining. So here we go. Just a little while a longer.

It was great to have such support and I wish continued support to all!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!