Options

Replies

• Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Last week 168.4
    this week 167.6
    Lost .8 lbs

Not a big loss but a loss all the same so I'm thrilled. :) Great job everyone! Ya'll are AWESOME. Starlight, we're going to figure something out. Inbox me and I'll get to brainstorming.. Anyone else that can help her pls do. We want to help, encourage, support, and motivate everyone here.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Todays weigh in: 192
    (I'm impressed because that was after major late night snacking, TOM & coffee & breakfast-I forgot to weigh in first!!)
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    I can motivate poeple and help you
  • ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! <3

Last Firday - 277

This Friday- 274

Total loss this - 3lbs!

8350105.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ThaCookieMonster
    Options
    starting weight-198

todays weight-198

what on earth is going to work for me. I have been hungry all week by doing a 1200 calorie diet and even that has not helped me lose anything

Starlight!!
    Hello! Well im pretty sure your not eating the right amount of calories, thats obviously why your hungry alot. your deprivving yourself which helps you store fat and not lose weight. Up your calorie intake by 500 and watch the weight fall off. How much do you weight and excercise?
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I was thinking.I went by the mfp recommendations of a 1200 calorie diet to lose 2 pounds a week. I will try upping it and see what happens. I weigh 198 and I didn't exercise at all this week. I took this week off to see if I could lose without exercising since I was exercising for weeks and still lost nothing. When I do exercise its usually anywhere from 30 -60 minutes on a treadmill. I usually do 3.5 for speed and constantly change the incline. I can't go anything faster than 3.5 otherwise I end up with sharp pain . I have tried 30 day shred but never again. I couldn't walk up or down stairs for a month. It felt like I tore tissue behind my knee. I am also a sahm and not very active. I don't get out much since we moved since there's nothing to do here
  • Meepette
    Options
    Last weeks weight: 174.4
    This week: 167.6

loss of 6.8 lbs
  • ThaCookieMonster
    Options
    Last weeks weight: 174.4
    This week: 167.6

loss of 6.8 lbs

WOW AWESOME!! you go girl! EVERYONE keep up the great work!
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    sometimes u need to change up the calories to shake things up. do 4 days 1200 & 3 days 1400...something like that! the body is a stubborn entity...just be MORE stubborn
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hey I just found this!!!! I could use some more friends and encouragement and I weigh-in on Fridays.... Can I still join? if so ..

Last Friday 217
    Today 216.5
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    :frown: Well this was a disappointing week. Butt hat said, I'm not giving up. I'm chalking this GAIN up to water retention and building some muscle.
    10/21/2011 : 238.4
    10/28/2011: 239.6

Also, I'm going to REALLY TRY to actually eat all of my calories (net). Something's gott give here!
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Hey everyone!! <3

Last Firday - 277

This Friday- 274

Total loss this - 3lbs!

8350105.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thanks my girl! You go Megan!!! <3
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Hey I just found this!!!! I could use some more friends and encouragement and I weigh-in on Fridays.... Can I still join? if so ..

Last Friday 217
    Today 216.5

Yes you can still join! Welcome. I'm going to send you a friend request. :)
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    :frown: Well this was a disappointing week. Butt hat said, I'm not giving up. I'm chalking this GAIN up to water retention and building some muscle.
    10/21/2011 : 238.4
    10/28/2011: 239.6

Also, I'm going to REALLY TRY to actually eat all of my calories (net). Something's gott give here!

Great attitude hon. Next week is another week. Just keep trying and never give up. You'll do just fine.
  • rachel197536
    Options
    Ok I stepped on the scale this morning at 6am the results: Last week 171.6. This week 170.0. My goal next Friday is 168.0. I seem to plateau at 166 to 168, so hoping to break through that and loose my 20 pounds by January! Great weigh in everyone, enjoy your weekends! ANd beware of the Halloween candy sabotage!
  • hosnowjo
    hosnowjo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Have just found this page and hope I can join as I weigh in on a Friday.
  • hosnowjo
    hosnowjo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Have just found this page and hope I can join as I weigh in on a Friday. I only joined MFP last week.

6lbs down - yippee

SW - 216
    CW - 210
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Last week: 167.4

This week: 167.0

Loss: 0.4

So far so good. . .
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    (Sorry for the double post)
  • Kmarr32010
    Options
    Have just found this page and hope I can join as I weigh in on a Friday. I only joined MFP last week.

6lbs down - yippee

SW - 216
    CW - 210

Yes, please join in! Congrats on 6lbs! That's AMAZING!