C25K Running Group - Week 7 (closed group)

Options
13»

Replies

• TL136
    TL136 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I can really see my body take shape thanks to the running. This is when I first started versus today!!
    20tr05g.png
    Seriously Felicia? that is you 7 wks ago. OMG Running has done amazing things to your body. You look amazing!!!
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Thanks Tonya!!
    Yup, that was taken about a week before we started, the updated pic was taken a couple days ago! Most of my weight has been lost via the C25K. I started MFP at 205lbs and C25K at 200lbs. I'm now in the 180's!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I can really see my body take shape thanks to the running. This is when I first started versus today!!
    20tr05g.png

Waaw! Felicia, that is amazing!!! Stunning!!!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    a. W7D2 done @ 2:00am. Walked 3.2 for the warm up, run 4.6 with .5%incline.
    b. It wasn't too bad at all. I was hoping to increase my speed didn't do.
    c. looking forward to D3. I will try to get few hours of sleep and do my run before i go to the gym.(That's if it doesn't snow)

On a side note since 9/20 I lost three inches from my waist, 5 inched from my hips 0 inches from my thighs and most of all 2% of body fat.
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    [Waaw! Felicia, that is amazing!!! Stunning!!!

Thanks Yasmin!! I'm glad you got through the run with no probs! I plan on getting day 3 done this morning, Yippe!!
  • chanson104
    Options
    20tr05g.png
    You are looking awesome! WTG!
  • chanson104
    Options
    a. W7D2 done @ 2:00am. Walked 3.2 for the warm up, run 4.6 with .5%incline.
    b. It wasn't too bad at all. I was hoping to increase my speed didn't do.
    c. looking forward to D3. I will try to get few hours of sleep and do my run before i go to the gym.(That's if it doesn't snow)

On a side note since 9/20 I lost three inches from my waist, 5 inched from my hips 0 inches from my thighs and most of all 2% of body fat.
    2 am?! WTG! Glad to hear about your success with running and with losing inches!!
  • chanson104
    Options
    a. W7D3 completed
    b. Bye bye week 7
    c. Hello week 8

I cannot wait until we can say that we are C25K graduates!!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    a. W7D3 completed
    b. Bye bye week 7
    c. Hello week 8

I cannot wait until we can say that we are C25K graduates!!

Yaaay Christine!! I just got through my final run too!! Today's run was the toughest, maybe bnecause I waited later on in the day. I can't wait to say that we're graduates either, we're almost there, YEEEHAH!!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    You are looking awesome! WTG!

Thanks Christine!!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    a) W7D3 Done!! 3.5 warmup and 5.4 jog
    b) It was hard but I pulled through. I was secretly competing with a 65yr old dude next to me. He was very motivating!!
    c) Week 8, here we come!!
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    a. W7D1 completed
    b. The run was good, as for animals I saw: camels and sheep!
    c. I keep checking to see if the run is going to be over soon at the exact same time, 3 minutes to go. Hopefully on the next run I can just keep going without thinking about the time.

Also, well done Felicia! You can really see the difference in those photos! You look great! :)
  • TL136
    TL136 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    w7d3: DONE! Why is it I always have to look at the time right before it says half way done?
    This wasn't too bad. After what I ate last night I though for sure I would not have had the energy to do it.

As far as losing weight and inches. I haven't really lost weight since doing c25k and I have no idea about inches. When we do 30ds I will measure myself!
  • chanson104
    Options
    a) W7D3 Done!! 3.5 warmup and 5.4 jog
    b) It was hard but I pulled through. I was secretly competing with a 65yr old dude next to me. He was very motivating!!
    c) Week 8, here we come!!

Funny! I find myself competing with people on the treadmill next to me too. WTG!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    Ok ladies, we have moved on to another week. Please post your updates here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/381279-c25k-running-group-week-8-closed-group

WTG in getting your runs in!! An additional 3 min will be a challenge for me, but it's mind over matter, right?