interesting thing I've noticed with everyones calorie counts

Options
13»

Replies

• lwhitman4
    lwhitman4 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    <-- Regularly goes over 2-3 days a week. Logs it. (99% of the time. Only skipped out on logging one day last week when I opened a bottle of wine. And I do believe it was my cheat day.)

I live life in the open!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I try to stay pretty honest with myself. I'm 300 calories or so over my goal today. But I usually do try to stay under.
  • lisapisa1
    lisapisa1 Posts: 115
    Options
    I went over my calories today and yesterday! lol

~lisa
    http://buffetlaps.blogspot.com
  • Jeannelin
    Options
    I'm so far over right now that I'm afraid to even calculate it!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Are you basing this on what is hitting your news feed, or do you go out and look at food diaries? If you are basing it on the feed, you only get those messages if your friend post's their diary for the day. Perhaps those that are going over are just not posting it?

I personally have gone over a couple days a week lately
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Kind of playing it fast & loose with the word 'interesting'. ;)
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i go over at least once a week (sundays). sometimes twice if i feel like it
  • cbediria
    Options
    i go over sometimes! about once a week, if i've been good, and don't feel guilty about it. buuut if we're being completely honest, if i'm only over by a few calories i might go back and adjust a little somethin' somethin'. make me feel better!
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    When I was logging on a reg basis and counting exercise as well I went under all the time. I've stopped logging and I'm not going to start back. I've changed how I exercise (lifting weights) and until I either figure out how to log that correctly or change my exercise again (not planning on that one) I dont see any sense in logging because its not correct. It asks for 'mins' and damned if I know, I do know how many reps and how much weight I'm lifting ~ which is not an option under 'cardio' ~ at the same time if I put it under the 'weight lifting' section it doesnt give me any exercise calories
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I just ate 10 peanut butter fudge cookies. It was 825 calories.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    Every person whom I looked at is always under their calorie counts for that day. Granted, I havent looked at EVERY single person's diary but I find it amusing that no one has seemed to go over the magic number. Is everyone really doing that good or do some people fudge the numbers so that it looks like they are doing well?
    I don't lie about how much I eat, and I do go over quite often. (but I'm trying to stop that) And why would people lie about their calories? It is in his/her best self-interest not too.