Skinny Dippers! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• fosterr8
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    So I haven't been on here much, I've been really busy with moving. I'm currently moving from one room to another in residence. And working on papers and studying for midterms :( I'm trying to help my team, but I feel like a failure.

Monday- 513 calories
    Tuesday- 0 calories :(
    Wednesday- 506 calories
    Thursday- 78 calories

I'm sorry team Skinny. I'm going to workout Friday, Saturday and Sunday though! The rest of you are all doing great!!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Good evening!

1203 calories burned tonight at Jazzercise...I did two classes in a row. I had the day off to take care of some business, which I finished early, so I got to go early to Jazzercise and stayed for my regular class too.

:)

Go Team Skinny!!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Team Dippers!!!

Monday: 546 cals
    Tuesday: 296 cals
    Wednesday: 545 cals
    Thursday: 110 cals

I failed you today :(
    I've had SO much homework, and by the time I got around to working out, I just wasn't feeling it anymore.

Tomorrow, I will be working out earlier so that I don't feel lazy by nighttime.

Keep it up everyone! Great job!!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I had a rough day today too.. I was hoping to do kickboxing and the treadmill, but I started to get really lightheaded and just did weights for 30 mins instead.. I'm glad I stopped when I did because I started to get really shaky as soon as I got home. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. I'll have results for you all tomorrow with today's cals.
    Goodnight!
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Team Dippers!!!

I failed you today :(
    I've had SO much homework, and by the time I got around to working out, I just wasn't feeling it anymore.

Tomorrow, I will be working out earlier so that I don't feel lazy by nighttime.

Keep it up everyone! Great job!!

Well don't feel bad cause you did better than me today. Ended up doing a double last night and it completely threw me off today. Having a very crazy week. I will DEFINITELY burn some good cals tomorrow.

My totals so far for Team Dippers:

Monday: 480
    Tuesday: 253
    Wednesday: 190
    Thursday: 0 :(
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    I just realized I didn't post the stats for Weds! So....

Team Dipper: We burned an average of 510 cals a person
    Team Skinny: (I never heard from Sarah!): You burned an average of 477 cals.

So far, both teams have burned a total of...15,545 cals!!

Make sure you guys are posting your cals as soon as you can so I can calculate everything!

I'm hoping to get a good burn tomorrow to make up for the past two days..
    You are all doing amazing!
    :heart:
  • szimba
    Options

Friday: 446
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Okay everyone, so today is my day off from working out because I have to go straight to work after class (Not fun.), but I thought I'd just offer my support and tell everyone that YOUR ALL DOING SO AMAZING!!!! Keep up the good work everyone, and have a wonderful Friday!!!

:heart:

p.s. Dont worry Dippers, I'll be back with a vengence tomorrow to make up for today !!!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    tEAM SKINNY
    I forgot to tell you mine from yesterday 1030 (Thursday) and first workout today was 777!!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Keep it up ladies, we've got three days left in this challenge!! I have to go back to work tomorrow (7am - 5 pm, UGGGGGGGH!) but I'm really hoping to be able to

A) hit the gym for 25 minutes on my lunch hour and burn at least 150 calories
    B) hit either a class or the gym on my way home from work and burn at least 550 calories

for a daily total of 700 Saturday/Sunday. Fingers crossed!

Monday: ZIP
    Tuesday: 692
    Wednesday: 1102
    Thursday: 1630 from me, to the Dippers today!!
    Friday: 806
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Team Dippers!!!

Friday: 340 cals

How do you all burn over 1000 calories!!! The days where I have around 500 burned are the days I do TWO workouts. Sheesh!!!

You're all fantastic!!!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    525 for Team Skinny!!
    :smile:
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Stats for Thursday...
    I didn't hear from a few people and it's bringing the stats down! This is a team challenge ladies! I just did cuts from the group for a reason... I don't want to have to do it again!!

Team Dippers: 434
    Team Skinny: 462

Not bad, but it could be better!

As for me... I'm have such a hard time this week and it really shows by my numbers. I'm have a really hard time making myself workout tonight because I'm in one of those frustrated/crying/awful moods. I know that's not an excuse so I'm going to try my best to get SOMETHING in after my dinner settles. I don't want to let my team down!!
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thursday-0
    Friday-170

:S
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    Options
    Team skinny another 394 calories burned today...not as much as I had hoped but a little bit counts
  • szimba
    Options

Friday: 446
    Saturday: 278
  • fosterr8
    Options
    For team skinny:

Monday 513
    Tuesday 0
    Wednesday 506
    Thursday 78
    Friday 756

I will update again today hopefully.
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Zero. I'm sorry. Today wasn't my day. :(
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am SO sorry to Team Skinny. I feel like I have been a total let down. I didn't burn any calories Thursday and I only burned 191 Friday. And so far today I have only managed to burn 262, I did an hour of Zumba, but what I thought was a broke or jammed toe, turned out to be a small fracture in my foot just below my pinky toe and the one beside it, I woke up Thursday morning and it was all swollen and purple, and my husband insisted I go to the Dr. It's not bad, the just put me in one of those surgical boot things. But anyway, yeah I looked pretty pitiful trying to get through Zumba today, but I am trying my best!! You all are doing SO great!! Again my apologies Team Skinny!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    Options
    lori I hope your foot heals fast!! My husband did the same thing a couple months ago!! Now it is healed but it was sore for a long time!