Who else is on a 1200 Calorie diet???

Options
13»

Replies

• amcj811
    Options
    I am, I am! :) I consume waaay too many calories a day. So I am def. gonna try the 1,200 kcal diet. Maybe a little less, if I can. I tend to snack mindlessly, especially during the evening and at night. No more unhealthy food for me! :)
  • phechan3
    Options
    My goal is 1230 calories although I usually go over. But considering the fact that I know my estimates aren't the most accurate it's really not that big of a deal. I think the last time I went on a diet I was averaging closer to 1000 because I wasn't logging my foods in like I should have been. It's safe to say I gained it all back and then some fairly quickly after I stopped. >.<;;;

Feel free to add me! It would be helpful to see what other people are eating. ^_^
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 cal. Feel free to add me as friend if you want to. I have such a sweet tooth I find myself sacrificing beneficial food to eat sweets sometimes.
  • plentyoo7
    Options
    Moi aussi! Feel free to add!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    I am on 1200 but usually eat less. I exercise everyday and I am now doing the 30 Day Shred....day 4 was today! Add me id you like;-} I am down 20 pounds in 2 months. First 3 weeks I lost 15! :flowerforyou:
  • iheartsexy
    Options
    I AM!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I bounce between 1200-1380. RIght now I'm at 1250. My diary is open, but feel free to friend me!!
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Please add me to you friends list. I am doing the exact same thing..1200 or less but I dont go over, more or less under is the norm for me ..but I only just rejoined up today but my norm was under 1200:smile:
  • CAlexRose
    CAlexRose Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    MFP thinks I would be on 1475/day, but I think that's too much. I just lowered it to 1300, but wonder if 1200 is enough. I do weight training (have lots of muscle/bulk), hence the weight that MFP is using to calculate my calories. Not sure what to do on my work out days. On my off days I will see if 1300 is enough for me.

My diary is open.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    2000 cals..building muscle.