3 months on MFP and 2.5 months hanging out with Jillian

Galathea96
Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
When I started being serious about losing weight and started using MFP I promised myself I'd do a round up of much I've changed (nor not) after three months. In order to lose the weight I stuck to eating an average of 1500-1600 cals a day and hanging out with that sadist called Jillian Michaels (30 Days Shred and Ripped in 30) as well as stomp it out on the stepper for 30-40 mins 5-6 times a week. I didn't stick to any special diet. I ate everything, even McDonalds stuff (but in moderation!). I went over my allotted cals quite a few times but decided not to sweat it and just see how it goes.

The three months are up now and I'm quite happy with the results. I thought I'd share my progress in case it might help someone else find a bit of motivation since reading all the success threads over these past few months sure as heck motivated me. I'm not done yet though. I aim to lose at least another 5 kgs.

Height: 1.59m (5'2).
Starting weight on the 25th of July: 63kg (almost 139 lbs).
Weight after the 30 DS (End of August): 60kg (132.2 lbs).
Weight today (29.10.2011): 56.5kg (124.5 lbs).

AfterRipped.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!