boobie question...!?

Options

Replies

• kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    i lost all my boobs when i lost weight, i much prefered mine when i was 32lbs heavier, but not enough to go back there, mine dont hang coz theres not enough to droop lol. I am dreaming of getting implants but will sadly probably never be able to afford it :sad:
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    ummm YES!!! My boobs suffered the same thing. It was embarrassing to me!! My man got me a great present for my birthday and mine are perfect now!!!!!!!! Some people call it vanity. I call it feeling sexy and beautiful for my man!
  • MegTK
    MegTK Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I must I must I must inflate my bust!!!!

Thank your for making me laugh out loud! causing my 5 year old ask what im laughing about... :)

there are excercises that work, google them. but age and gravity will take their toll.

Oh man! This took me back to when I first read "Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret." The things we women do that concern our bobbies and the worry we put into them.
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Omgod. . . .

I'll state it again.

I LOVE MY BIG BOOBS!!
  • MegTK
    MegTK Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Personally, I have high hopes of losing my boobs with weight loss. I've had a chance to experience both small boobs and big boobs. I prefer smaller boobs. They don't get in the way.

I too am looking forward to needing to buy new bras because mine are too big. That will be a happy day when I go down a few sizes.
  • yevasdottir
    yevasdottir Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine are UK doubleF cups and I'd rather they were not so large. I've lost about ten pounds since starting seriously to monitor my eating and increase my exercise and the only change has been that I have to wear my bra fastened on the tightest fastening - cup size is not shrinking. I would love smaller appendages but I don't think it's going to happen.

And as I was listening to a broadcast about breast cancer (our risk increases as we grow older - did you know that?) I thought that, rather than complaining about the size of my boobs, I should just be glad they are (so far) healthy.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Personally, I have high hopes of losing my boobs with weight loss. I've had a chance to experience both small boobs and big boobs. I prefer smaller boobs. They don't get in the way.

I'm right there with you, sister!
  • soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    yea. when your boobs are parallel to the ground, they will be like arms.hahahaha, it seems so, after some weight loss or boobloss. after breastfeeding they grow to epic proportions,than shrink and deflate(from experience). oh the sad reality.

some people do plenty chest exercises to strengthen the muscles. maybe that will help.
  • inHistiming
    inHistiming Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I found that investing in a good push-up bra helped me feel better about myself. It won't help how you feel when undressed but in clothes it makes a huge difference. Might be worth a try.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight I got flat chested so I got implants.
    Always better then being flat chested. Thats something that I hope I don't lose lol

Nice. Not everyone minds being flat chested - and way to be supportive of ladies who are self conscious about it!

OP - being healthy and fit is always better than just a nice set of breasts.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    there was a Golden Girls episode about this. As you age, there will be 'positions' you want to avoid. LOL -
    try standing on your head ...

and btw - a large chest is HIGHLY over-rated - Nothing is scarier than an old lady with huge knockers

hahaha, i got a mental vision of magda from 'something about mary' here, lol!!!!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    And as I was listening to a broadcast about breast cancer (our risk increases as we grow older - did you know that?) I thought that, rather than complaining about the size of my boobs, I should just be glad they are (so far) healthy.

^This

Breast cancer runs in my family and I have already had 2 scares with lumps. Big, small, perky, or droopy just keep them cancer free and I'm happy!

Does anyone remember this: "Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble to and fro?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pb6fADfG4I&feature=related :bigsmile:
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    I had the same problem and I'm sure it doesn't happen to everyone. When I lose/lost weight I also lost my boobs (I didn't have much to begin with) ; so I waited til I made my goal weight (the first time) and got implants.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I've gone down a cup size. I wear this huge padded bra!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Always better then being flat chested. Thats something that I hope I don't lose lol

And what's wrong with being flat chested?

There is nothing wrong with being flat chested, its just your personal preference. I prefer not being flat chested, others prefer to be flat chested. All that matters is that you are happy with yourself :)
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Usually boobs are the first to go. Super easy to lose. Look at half the female contestants on Biggest Loser. Most of them are becoming beyond flat chested.
    I've lost about 33+ lbs... and I have unfortunately noticed quite a difference in my chest.
    I guess weight loss is like a win lose type of thing... :grumble:
    lost tons of inches in my waist but lost probably just as much in my chest lol
    (but then again maybe it's all in my head)
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    ummm YES!!! My boobs suffered the same thing. It was embarrassing to me!! My man got me a great present for my birthday and mine are perfect now!!!!!!!! Some people call it vanity. I call it feeling sexy and beautiful for my man!

We're all different, I guess. I appreciate the fact that my man thinks I'm sexy and beautiful from when I was 130# with perky boobs, to 237# with droopy boobs, and every size/weight/type of boob in-between.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options

Nice. Not everyone minds being flat chested - and way to be supportive of ladies who are self conscious about it!

OP - being healthy and fit is always better than just a nice set of breasts.

Agreed. I have small boobs (and always have) so they're super perky, and never get in the way or hurt when I'm running or doing yoga. ,I can wear loose fitting clothing and still look skinny. I have little nipples, and all of the guys I've been with have told me they love my small boobs.
    I'm not saying that it wouldn't be nice to be a nice C cup, but in the long I'm glad I have boobs that will never sag.
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options

And what's wrong with being flat chested?

There is nothing wrong with being flat chested, its just your personal preference. I prefer not being flat chested, others prefer to be flat chested. All that matters is that you are happy with yourself :)

I second that. I didn't have a problem when I was a smaller cup size but then I had my son and nursed him. I lost shape & lift then I started to lose weight which caused them to shrink. I was unhappy so I had surgery.