Replies

• Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! WTG!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow, great results. And I love that you didn't stick to any specific plan, and allowed yourself to go over and not get down about it (like so many do!). It proves that changing your lifestyle is the way to go...not "dieting". Way to go!!:drinker:
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    so firing up my DVD!!! thanks for the inspiration!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! I'm here on MFP almost a month and 11 days into 30-DS (will be doing day 3 on level 2 tonight) and working out similar to you- 30-40 mins of exercise in addition to that. I eat healthy but allow certain things. I haven't seen dramatic results in weight loss yet, though i am down 5 lbs, and i'm starting to get discouraged. Your shred results are amazing! it's encouraging to see such awesome results! i do see some but i guess i need to stick it out to really get it. great job and again, THANK YOU for being a motivation :happy:
  • rosegiver
    Options
    awesome chika! All I can say is congratulations! :drinker: :wink:
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    in a month??? seriously?? AMAZING... 30DS agrees wid ur body!!!
  • sorryteacups
    Options
    WOW these are some of the best results I have seen! I am about done with the 30DS (five days to go!) and I cannot wait to share my results as well. Nothing shows improvement better than the pictures!
  • kelbro1
    kelbro1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration pictures! I'm going to buy it today!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    wow, you're looking great!!! way to go :D
  • sdmcbride10
    sdmcbride10 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    Wow well done that is awesome
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You have done AMAZING!! GREAT...look at that stomach!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing....Now I need to go get Ripped in 30...I have 30DS and I'm on Level 2...I hope my results are as good as yours when I'm done..you are a HUGE inspiration to me
  • kaffkaff
    kaffkaff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wow! You have just given me the motivation I need to get back to the 30 day shred! Thanks, and congratulations, you look amazing.
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your comments and compliments =)

After seeing my progress I want to see if I can actually manage to get my body fat low enough to see my abs for the first time in my life. I'm going to start doing a mixed routine of exercises from tomorrow onwards. I want to mix it up between Ripped, Shred and Killer buns and thighs for 5-6 days a week.
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thanks for Sharing!!! I needed the motivation. I am on Day 6 of the 30-Day Shred. I hope to see good results.
  • anphi14
    anphi14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow! makes me want to finish 30 ds and on with ripped in 30!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You look fab!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Awsome! You lose lots of fat around the stomach.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i so needed to see this. thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!