Lets explore "bulky" women...

Options
Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
Woman A: This is a female body builder. She took steroids and diuretics to achieve this look.

Female-Bodybuilers-Sexy-or-Not-Sexy-01.gif

Woman B: This is Jamie Eason. I'm going to assume she is not on 'roids. Her body fat percentage is probably around 18%. she probably has fake boobs. I am annoyed that such tiny bar bells were used as props...

ETA: 15%?

jamie-eason-01.jpg

Woman C: This is a Victoria Secret model. She is "soft" and has skinny arms. She is probably naturally skinny, doesn't eat a lot and doesn't work out. She is also probably 18 and has never had children. Her body fat percentage is also probably 18%.

ETA: Nevermind, she's 28 and does have a kid. This proves she is even more of a genetic freak than originally thought. :wink: Also, might be 15% body fat....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt2bm9Ap2eHHwdf0tWOd-qpGTYH7xbRaTZzJRzt-Dkke6O_8ZGv70uFid4

Woman D: This is Stacy, a powerlifter mentioned in a blog linked here on the board. She eats 3000-4000 calories a day and can deadlift over 300lbs:

Screen-Shot-2011-07-21-at-92311-AM.jpg

I forgot my point already... Oh wait, MUSCLES ARE BEAUTIFUL.

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Absolutely love it!
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Good photo comparisons! Stacy is my idol. Also - I bet Jamie Eason's Body Fat % is lower than 18. Mine's 18 and I have a lot more fat than she does!

EDIT - just looked up Jamie Eason's % and it's 12!!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I want stacys body <3
  • Gemini_at_36
    Options
    Awsome post! What do you do for muscle toning upper body? Any suggestions to get rid of bat wings? Thanks in advance.:flowerforyou:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Oh! And bring a few of your favs here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/380824-motivational-pics

wee! :D
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Stacy! Stacy's body is the kind of body I wish my body would look like, lol :)
  • Rae6503
    Options
    Oh wait, I forgot one.

Jessica Biel, her body fat percentage is probably 20.

jessica-biel-white-bikini-8.jpg
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Bash me if you must, but I prefer the Victorias Secret model!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I want stacys body <3

Me too.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I pick stacey, and also want her on my team at the bar
  • NinjaMonkey201
    Options
    I think muscles are very sexy on women. I have a photo with a female lifter on it, and it says "Lift like a man, Look like a Goddess".
    A very dear friend of mine is a competitve female body builder and was just accepted to compete in next years Arnold competition. Yay Muscles! :-)
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great thread x
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    jamie eason rocks. she had fake boobs but had them removed after an early stage breast cancer scare. i want her body. dont know if i'm willing to work that hard for it. lol
  • edith_t
    edith_t Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    woman c is miranda kerr is it not? if so she's actually 28, and has a young baby.
  • Rae6503
    Options
    Bash me if you must, but I prefer the Victorias Secret model!

People are welcome to have that opinion. However, I do not believe that look is achievable by the average woman, at least not in a healthy manner.
  • michy_elliot
    Options
    Great topic. I don't mean to be a downer, but the model pictured is Miranda Kerr, she's 28 and had a baby boy this year. Though that photo was taken pre-baby, she has a similar figure now, only a little more 'womanly'.
  • martinh78
    martinh78 Posts: 601
    Options
    I wouldn't say no to any of them.

Woman A because, well, you'd just do whatever she told you. Not gonna argue with her!

Woman B, C and D because they are all very sexy.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    thank you
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    not to be picky but the VS model is in her early to mid twenties and has had 1 child. i also bet both Jamie's and the VS model's body fat is below 18%.