Lets explore "bulky" women...

Options

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    woman c is miranda kerr is it not? if so she's actually 28, and has a young baby.

Opps. I just picked the "softest" looking chick when I google imaged searched Victoria's Secret models. If that's the case then she's even more genetically gifted then I originally thought.
  • rachelboddy
    rachelboddy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Where is the link to her blog?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say no to any of them.

Woman A because, well, you'd just do whatever she told you. Not gonna argue with her!

Woman B, C and D because they are all very sexy.

hahahahahahahahahahaahaha, good answer!!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Where do I learn about this stacey chick with the rockin' bod? She is super inspirational
  • alexandradeyl
    alexandradeyl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    the last woman looks REAL and AMAZING
  • withervein
    withervein Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Awsome post! What do you do for muscle toning upper body? Any suggestions to get rid of bat wings? Thanks in advance.:flowerforyou:

Tricep extensions, grab a bell and hold it over head with both hands. Lower it behind your head by bending arms at the elbows. Keep your elbows close to your head, and lift it back up slowly. If you can do 10 and nothing burns, pick up a heavier one. When you feel failure at or near 8-9, you found your weight.

Hammer curls/bicep curls, grab a bell and hold it like you're holding a hammer at your side. Without swaying your body (key!) bend your elbow and bring it up so the bell meets your shoulder. You may turn your wrist so the bell gets parallel with your shoulders instead of perpendicular, but turn it back on the way down. If you are using a weight you have to swing up with your hips, or body, its too heavy. The idea is control and slow.

Between the two of those, your arms should get a good workout.

If you want the chest , shoulders and back, pushups, pull ups, good mornings and bent over rows.
  • Rae6503
    Options
    Woman F: Let's add one more. This is millerll, she's a MFP member, 49 years old and can dead lift 225lbs.

1154376_5967.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/millerll
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    makes me wanna puke tbh :yawn:
  • eliotta
    eliotta Posts: 15
    Options
    They all are beautiful! But I, too, prefer, Miranda Kerr. And she exercises a lot, all of the VS models do. I think it's about genetics & what kind of exercise they do, but I don't see much into it. She also claims to have a very healthy diet, which I would believe in, because she seems to be really passionate about organic foods and stuff like this.
    But I know hey can't go around showing underwear when just eating a little and not exercising. It ends up like this - http://modnipeklo.cz/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/prehlidka1.jpg or this http://modnipeklo.cz/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/prehlidka2.jpg - these girls look very thin, but have really flabby everything, because they diet and don't work out.
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Woman B: This is Jamie Eason. I'm going to assume she is not on 'roids. Her body fat percentage is probably around 18%. she probably has <b> fake boobs</b>. I am annoyed that such tiny bar bells were used as props...

ETA: 15%?

jamie-eason-01.jpg

Ok, my husband says the droop shows the boobs are real and she'd just muscular. Fake boobs don't have a sag, they're tight like blown up balloons. He's a guy, he knows, 'cause he checks 'em out all the time. And don't think your guy doesn't, he just doesn't let you know he does. If he's a man, a hetero man, he's lookin'.
  • CAlexRose
    CAlexRose Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good topic! I do consider myself "bulky" (photo in profile) and though I do lift weights, its 80% genetics. I have a hard time calculating how many calories I should eat because MFP says I should eat 1470 on my off days and that *seems* like a lot...
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I don't aspire to look like woman A or B. Both of them are more muscular than I would personally want to look. Woman B has a nice lower body, but her arms are like pythons! haha

Woman C and D both look good to me. I would enjoy being slender and willowy like woman C, but it's just not in my genes. I have a large frame, broad shoulders, a well sprung rib cage. I build muscle easily (for a woman) and I've always been strong/athletic. I think woman D looks great and is probably the most attainable body type for me. I like that she still has a little bit of a fat layer over her muscles. It makes her look strong and feminine at the same time.

Also - I would LOVE to eat 3000-4000 calories a day! LOL Food is my favorite. :-)
  • Rae6503
    Options
    Ok, my husband says the droop shows the boobs are real and she'd just muscular. Fake boobs don't have a sag, they're tight like blown up balloons. He's a guy, he knows, 'cause he checks 'em out all the time. And don't think your guy doesn't, he just doesn't let you know he does. If he's a man, a hetero man, he's lookin'.

Unless you are at work google image search Jamie Eason. Most pictures are from straight on and they look fake (some contain very little clothing)....
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options

Unless you are at work google image search Jamie Eason. Most pictures are from straight on and they look fake (some contain very little clothing)....

like i said, she used to have fake boobs but has had them removed. lol
  • trinityj1
    trinityj1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel has the body I aspire to have. She has the exact same figure I do (except the boobs lol, but I wouldn't want bigger boobs) and seeing her looking ripped but still so feminine is very inspiring. Especially since I can be a little self-conscious about my broad shoulders and being stronger than most guys I know.
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Let's add one more. This is millerll, she's a MFP member, 49 years old and can dead lift 225lbs.

1154376_5967.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/millerll

Awww........thanks for the shout out! :flowerforyou:

My profile pic is from 2 weeks ago when I upped my PR to a 275-pound deadlift. Yay! Next goal: 300 pounds!
  • CAlexRose
    CAlexRose Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I too would enjoy being slender like the model, but its not in my genes either. I tried to fight it for years (more mentally) to no avail!
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Bash me if you must, but I prefer the Victorias Secret model!

Yes. Miranda Kerr. :drinker:
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Bash me if you must, but I prefer the Victorias Secret model!

I do too, lol! I mean, B and D look great as well, but I don't see myself as a "muscles" kind of girl, lol... for me, I'm shooting for C, which is the sort of body I had for most of my life!!