Options

Replies

• richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    count me in for this one too
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    How do you get a ticker for your exercise minutes made?

I made mine on a website called Lilyslim. The URL is www.lilyslim.com :smile:

So how do you add your minutes? Do you make a new ticker every day?

GOOD QUESTION... I don't know how it updates...?

You can create a Lilyslim account, which is free, and through the 'My LilySlim' section, you can store, create and edit existing tickers. Through the 'edit ticker' function there, you can edit your ticker to update the minutes. This is the simplest way to do it. If you didn't want an account, you'd have to create a new ticker every time you completed more minutes.
  • amymaria91
    Options
    I've created a ticker but the code isn't working in my signature, anyone had the same problem?
  • edmarymom
    edmarymom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I logged 60 minutes this morning. I just tried teh Lilyslim thing, and couldn't get the ticker to post. I will try again later. Have a good day......:happy:
  • edmarymom
    edmarymom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me too - I can't even get the one from this website to work....help me if you can!
  • zoey36918
    Options
    I am totally down for this!

My name is Shawna, so hello everyone!

I am an MFP and fitness addict and so I will be updating yall a lot!!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I would love to!!!!
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Those of you wanting to put the Lilyslim ticker in your signature, you'll need the "PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code", rather than the HTML one.
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in :) I did 130 mins today - 30 min treadmill run, 10 min elliptical and 90 min walk :)
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Well - that didn't work! :huh:
  • zoeysmom01
    zoeysmom01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am in.

Thanks, Cathy
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I definitely need to up my aerobic minutes. I want a boost in my weight loss this month!
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Ok - finally got it! It will be in my signature on the ticker :) Happy Exercising!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I can't get my LilySlim ticker to work. Any ideas?
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    What the heck... count me in. I thought at first 30mins a day and then I realised that I do about 40mins a day as it is anyhow so let's give it a go! :bigsmile:
  • jadam6
    jadam6 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too. Thanks x
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    For those of you having issues with the Lilyslim tickers, you need to put the PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB code into your signature, not the HTML code. This will fix it.

I've noted everyone who has said they want to take part so far, along with those who have submitted their minutes.
  • fernandaave
    Options
    I'm very interested! How can I join?
    Are we counting cardio and weight lift?
  • GinNouveau
    GinNouveau Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I really like this idea, I may try and do it on my own, but thanks for the inspiration!