21-Day No Junk Food Challenge: November Edition! (open)

Options

Replies

• codysolders
    codysolders Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in- this is exactly what I need.
  • jean1058
    jean1058 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!! :glasses:
  • millylucille
    Options
    I'm in too! I need this challenge right now!
  • ellepottsie
    ellepottsie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'll have to start tomorrow since I already gobbled up Halloween chocolates today :(
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in - starting today!
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Count me In I'm starting today, this is something I definitely need to do, woohoo! I'm pumped and ready to go!
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I can't believe anyone thinks peanut butter is junk food.

I won't be leaving this out...I love peanut butter as a fill me up protein with lunches or as a snack with celery, otherwise I'm so in this!!
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Just a quick question but do frozen fish cakes constitute fast food stupid question probably but that's all I have to eat tonight
  • nienie21
    nienie21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Started yesterday ;)
  • MEGAmm
    MEGAmm Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! This is a great challenge to motivate me as a new member of My Fitness Pal. ;-) I'm adding energy/protein bars to the list too. No matter how healthy they are, I tend to eat several of them... and that adds up FAST. And NO PIE. My fiance and I got into this whole "pie is delicious" thing, and we've got to stop making them!
  • Myzstarr
    Myzstarr Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    HEY HEY HEY im in it to win it. bread and pasta is my WEAKNESS so this will be good for me to try
  • kalea_83
    kalea_83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im in too
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Just a quick question but do frozen fish cakes constitute fast food stupid question probably but that's all I have to eat tonight

I don't really know what a fish cake is, but if you don't think it's junk food, it probably isn't. Or if you DO think it's junk food... it probably is. :laugh: I probably was no help here!
  • morand
    morand Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in. I started this today.
  • EmilyKABAM
    Options
    I'm in!
  • cmpendl
    cmpendl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too!!
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. But I'm gonna have to start tomorrow. I had a bag of fun size M&M's a little while ago. Someone brought them into work and set them in a dish just outside the office door. They were looking at me every time I walked by I had to have a bag. Ok, I didn't HAVE to have a bag but they were just too tempting. Tomorrow will be different though :) promise.
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! :) Junk food is what I struggle with; if I get to the end of the day under my calories it makes me want to go get some french fries or a cookie or something. I've been trying to eat cleaner and healthier so I think this will be perfect.
  • BarkinDawg
    BarkinDawg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just seen the post.... Just had a handful of Hot Tamales but no more!!:)
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! This is exactly what I need.. I am running my first half marathon Dec 4, and have really given in to junk food lately... I have got to get the sugar under control!!! I will start this Thursday the 3rd, so I can finish up the day before Thanksgiving... Getting all the sugar out of my system will help fend off the holiday cravings!! Thanks for starting this challenge!!