need to get out of this plateau!!

Options
2»

Replies

• light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    All these are helping me out too...have been stuck between losing then gaining then losing again, then gaining again...hate this!!
  • stardust91
    Options
    All these are helping me out too...have been stuck between losing then gaining then losing again, then gaining again...hate this!!

That gets so frustrating!
  • AngC333
    Options
    Hey There! Plateaus are my biggest frustration and I hit one a few weeks ago and was stuck for about three weeks, the I decided to do the Special K Challenge for 2 weeks jump starting my wt loss again. I plan to keep it as a secret weapon for when and if I reach another plateau. I lost 6lbs with the Challenge! Hope this helps!!!! DONT GIVE UP!!!
  • stardust91
    Options
    Hey There! Plateaus are my biggest frustration and I hit one a few weeks ago and was stuck for about three weeks, the I decided to do the Special K Challenge for 2 weeks jump starting my wt loss again. I plan to keep it as a secret weapon for when and if I reach another plateau. I lost 6lbs with the Challenge! Hope this helps!!!! DONT GIVE UP!!!

Oh wow thats pretty cool! I'm not much of a fan of Special K or cereal really. I am glad that you got out of the plateau!! :D
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love special k....maybe i should use that too to start a weight loss again..thank for that idea...i have started running again, so maybe i'll start the special k thing next week!! :-)
  • fronc
    fronc Posts: 41
    Options
    I know different things work for different people - Im too terrified to up the calories LOL so I did one almost-day-long fast, and broke my 3 week plateau!