30 Day Shred Start 10/25/2011

Options

Replies

• tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Everyone is doing amazing!!!!

I just finished L1Day7 and I think it might be time to move on! But I really wanted to do each level 10 days but i dont want it to get to easy for me so maybe if I can get the jumping rope thing down tomorrow I will move to level 2 on Weds. I started using my 5lb weights foreverything but the first strenth training with the squats so I'll try to use them for that tomorrow too. Good Luck everyone!
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!

I am moving to the 30 day shred Nov. 1st thread as my wife has decided she would like to
    start this with me today. I know you all will do great!

Ed
  • Sucy1
    Sucy1 Posts: 52
    Options
    L2 Day 2 done
  • meredithd13
    Options
    L1D7 is OVER. three more days and i'm on L2. i'm going to skip sat, sun and mon due to my charity bike ride on sunday (100 kms from Sydney to Wollongong, if anyone knows the area! i've raised almost $1100 for MS, which my company matches, so actually it's $2200 - felling pretty good about that!).

so, i'll do L1D10 on tues, and start L2 on wed next week. it looks HARD from the preview shots. eek! i'm a bit worried my hand weights are too heavy!

have a great day everyone!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Well...I am finally getting back into this...getting ready to do Shred wil be L1D6 for me...I think! Ugh...I need to complete this badly!I think I am going to skip weigh ins until after I complete shred.....I gained 0.6 lbs last week and was not happy,...but it was probably water retention from sore muscles...I hope lol
  • AWiggity
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6 done. I am not sore anymore after I do the work out. But during the workout, I am still huffing and puffing away at it. I viewed ahead to see what Level 2 was like - Eeek.
  • eep610
    eep610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 DONE! I have now done 30DS 10 days straight so 1/3 of way completed! Yeah!
  • Sucy1
    Options
    L2 Day 3 done
  • meredithd13
    Options
    L1D8 DONE!

I HATE SIDE LUNGES WITH ARM RAISES!!!!!!!!!!

apart from that it was good.
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options

I HATE SIDE LUNGES WITH ARM RAISES!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with you on that one! L1D11 ( I'm waiting for my husband to catch up to move on) but I have noticed I can follow Natalie on some of the stuff now! And I vary the weights... 3 lbs for the squat and presses, 5 for the shoulder pulls and 8 for the butterfly presses... Weird how some muscles are stronger huh?
  • Sucy1
    Options
    L2 Day 4 done
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Jumped to L2 today. DAY 1- Made it all the way through (although had to pause during the plank jacks and jump rope to run to the bathroom---perils of having 2 kids!!!!). Got back at it right away and finished.
  • eep610
    Options
    I completed my 11th day of 30DS today, tough to get in but I really didn't want to miss today. I did Day 9 of Level 1.
  • eep610
    Options
    I had such a tough time getting 30DS in yesterday I did it first thing this AM...now I can have the whole day without worrying about how I could fit it in. So, today is my 12th straight day. I did Day 3 of Level 2. Good luck today everyone.
  • tpt42087
    Options
    tToday Was hard! I did day2 of level2. My ankles have never ever befor botheres me now they hurt I think it's from doing the plank jacks so tomorrow I might follow Anita! Hopefully they dont hurt still was trying to do my 2nd workout for today but I might have to wait a bit cause they really are killing me! More my left one then my right,

Does anyone else have a stabbing pain in there right side from time to time? I know its not normal but it only happens when I am pushing myself to finish is that ok? Or should I stop and take a break when It happens?

Also I would like to say Im so proud of all of you!!! doing such an amazing job Keep it up. And just so you know I couldnt be doing thi with out you all! Its means so much to me to have all this support!! Thanks!!
  • Sucy1
    Options
    L2 Day 5 done
  • eep610
    Options
    Today was my 12th straight day of 30DS. I did Level 2 Day 3. Level 2 was a bit easier today. Yeah! I do combo of Anita and Natalie. Sorry tpt42087, can't help you re: ankle or side pain. I did have a little discomfort in ankle a couple of mornings during Level 1 but its gone away. Have a good day.
  • tpt42087
    Options
    Im am so sorry! I had to take off yesterday hubby was in hospital and today isnt looking good for me either :( I hate they way I feel when I dont workout! Tomorrow I promise to get my 30 day shred in!
  • tpt42087
    Options
    Im am so sorry! I had to take off yesterday hubby was in hospital and today isnt looking good for me either :( I hate they way I feel when I dont workout! Tomorrow I promise to get my 30 day shred in!
  • eep610
    Options
    I spent the day in airports today and didn't get to the hotel until 8:30, didn't feel like doing the 30Day Shred but did it anyhow, proud of myself. Realized I made a mistake on my last post, cheating myself from one of my Level 2 days. Today is actually Day 5 of Level 2, my 14th straight day! Tomorrow I will be half way done!

tpt42087, I hope your husband is ok, this whole weight loss journey is just that, a journey, and sometimes you won't be able as quickly as maybe you want but just make sure you try to eat right and walk when you can. You'll still be traveling in the right direction. Best thoughts to you and your husband.