(Women) Insanity Results

Options
wish21
wish21 Posts: 602 Member
I have been looking up a lot of before/ after results and all the info I can and I really think I want to do insanity this summer. If you don't mind me asking, but for the women that have done insanity do you mind posting your results. I'd love to see them!:flowerforyou: Thanks!

Replies

• Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    bump - I want to see this, I'm starting Insanity in January :)
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    will tell you in 55 days lol in 5 days in and so far so good im egjoying it alot cant wait to finish and start something different
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    will tell you in 55 days lol in 5 days in and so far so good im egjoying it alot cant wait to finish and start something different

Awesome! Hats off to you:smile: Keep it up.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Insanity. Started Month 2 on Monday. I will post after pics once I am completed. Last weigh in I lost 5-8lbs (depending on scale) Lots of inches lost and inches gained.

I'm +30 lbs to my target weight of 155lbs. Overweight and Pressin' play. lol!

I can tell a MAJOR difference since I started, and if I can see it then EVERYONE notices. lol.

I encourage you ladies to put it on the schedule to start. :-) It's loads of "Make Your Fat Cry" fun!

Thanks for sharing!

SLB
  • danginar
    Options
    What is Insanity?
  • mrspottie
    mrspottie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started Max on Monday as well. Did Max Plyo last night and wow does my butt ever hurt today! My goal is to keep pressing play every day:)
  • mrspottie
    mrspottie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Danginar, Insanity is a High Intensity workout program put out by Beachbody.com and Shaun T.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do

check it out, it's the hardest workout I have ever done. But I love it, and I love the results!
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Me and another fabby MFP'er are starting this on 26th December and I can't wait. Have played some of the dvd's to see what I have let myself in for and it makes me out of puff just watching.

Total admiration for anyone that has done this / is doing this / or has tried this - proper hard core :happy:

Thanks for starting this post, will be interesting reading all the comments
    :flowerforyou:
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in seeing pictures too. I'd like to try it but it's a little $$$ for me. I'm not sure it's worth it.
  • schmorla
    schmorla Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see some as well.
  • KStoess
    KStoess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My husband and I completed one round of INSANITY together. We are now about 3 weeks into round 2. We love it and hate it at the same time. It is honestly the hardest workout I've evern done, but it is SO worth the effort. Here's the link to the album on facebook. The album is public, so you should be able to see them (has B & A's for hubby too).

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2554434424206.2144712.1354305381&type=3
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lavern77
    Lavern77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    bump....... I've got "insanity" on my Christmas wish list, would love to see some results pictures.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Wow! U both look great..I just started Insanity today, now I'm really excited about it.
  • Moms3Kwa
    Options
    I want to make the investment but it is really expensive isn't it?
  • cuatesmom
    cuatesmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    not so expensive if you get it on ebay...
    im doing 30 day shred now and moving on to insanity in DEC hoping to find a DEC insanity challenge.
  • KStoess
    Options
    Thanks! It's hard work, but if you have the mindset that you're going to do however many reps you can do (knowing that you can't keep up with Shaun T) then you'll do just fine.
  • KStoess
    Options
    It's 139.99 on beachbody.com I believe. Seems expensive, but it was totally worth it. I was spending $70 per month for my husband and I to go to the gym. So basically, for 2 months of gym expense I can workout at home for as long as I have the DVD's... and the results from INSANITY were way beyond what I was getting from the gym. Food for thought.
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My husband and I completed one round of INSANITY together. We are now about 3 weeks into round 2. We love it and hate it at the same time. It is honestly the hardest workout I've evern done, but it is SO worth the effort. Here's the link to the album on facebook. The album is public, so you should be able to see them (has B & A's for hubby too).

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2554434424206.2144712.1354305381&type=3

AMAZING!! you both look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!