Wow.
  • Cookie_4
    Cookie_4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • bbtany
    bbtany Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW this is the best before and after picture ever!!!!
    You look amazing in your new body!!! and sooooo happy!!!

keep the good work !!!!
  • allisonj87
    allisonj87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!! I also think you are so beautiful, keep up the good work!!
  • ical50
    ical50 Posts: 61
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Your dedication and hard work is paying off! I am so thankful to see your post this morning because I have been struggling with sticking with it and this just really motivated me! I will be starting Ripped in 30 today!
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    amazinggg
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Great job! Keep all the hard work :)
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    amazing results!
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    you look AWESOME!!!! i love your hair btw
  • mrsdaytons
    mrsdaytons Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing amazing amazing!
  • magnesium0
    Options
    I tried doing this the other day and the pictures wouldn't work, hoping they do now!!
    I had a hard time sticking to the dvd for 30 days in a row but I've done it a total o 40 days over a span of 2 months. i had done the 30 day Shred in March and started Ripped in April. i had great results with the Shred with 16 pounds lost and 19.35 inches, hoping or similar results with Ripped and thankfully I did. I've lost 18 pounds and 14.25 inches with Ripped! Thank you Jillian!! With the 3 months of doing Jillian workouts I lost a total of 34 pounds and 33.60 inches:) I also do extra cardio 2-3 days a week and *try to eat my 1200 calories a day, and I don't eat my exercise calories. I am now starting Turbo Fire, and hop to be able to lose my remaining 25 pounds with it!!

Before the Shred:
    b30ds.jpg

After the Shred and Start of Ripped:
    a30ds.jpg

After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg

*my doctor has me on a 1000-1200 calorie diet a day, there are days where I am under. I know here the 1200 calorie thing can be something people get upset over, but I'm doing what my doctor has suggested and what has worked for me!!

1. First how do you post pictures?
    2. second i hope your throwing in exercise in there as well not just dieting. so the weight-loss can stick.
    3. third Nice job.
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wat to go. You look GREAT!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    welldone! amazing success!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Holy shiiiiiiit. Maybe I need to look into the lower-end calorie thing. I can't seem to get over 20 lbs lost.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look so fabulous and your stunning! Nice work. Its hard to stick to those day in and day out. I know....i tried. :grumble:
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I tried doing this the other day and the pictures wouldn't work, hoping they do now!!
    I had a hard time sticking to the dvd for 30 days in a row but I've done it a total o 40 days over a span of 2 months. i had done the 30 day Shred in March and started Ripped in April. i had great results with the Shred with 16 pounds lost and 19.35 inches, hoping or similar results with Ripped and thankfully I did. I've lost 18 pounds and 14.25 inches with Ripped! Thank you Jillian!! With the 3 months of doing Jillian workouts I lost a total of 34 pounds and 33.60 inches:) I also do extra cardio 2-3 days a week and *try to eat my 1200 calories a day, and I don't eat my exercise calories. I am now starting Turbo Fire, and hop to be able to lose my remaining 25 pounds with it!!

Before the Shred:
    b30ds.jpg

After the Shred and Start of Ripped:
    a30ds.jpg

After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg

*my doctor has me on a 1000-1200 calorie diet a day, there are days where I am under. I know here the 1200 calorie thing can be something people get upset over, but I'm doing what my doctor has suggested and what has worked for me!!

1. First how do you post pictures?
    2. second i hope your throwing in exercise in there as well not just dieting. so the weight-loss can stick.
    3. third Nice job.

Did you not read ANYTHING she posted? The subject for her post was her Ripped in 30 results (Ripped in 30 is a Jillian Michaels DVD). Her actual post went over the exercise she's been doing.
  • skinnyramona
    skinnyramona Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! way to go!
  • niceguy63
    niceguy63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, Great Job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!