Options

Replies

• vz11
    vz11 Posts: 58
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bibis29
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • sissy0604
    Options
    You look amazing! Like a completely different person! Congratulations! :)
  • magnesium0
    Options
    I tried doing this the other day and the pictures wouldn't work, hoping they do now!!
    I had a hard time sticking to the dvd for 30 days in a row but I've done it a total o 40 days over a span of 2 months. i had done the 30 day Shred in March and started Ripped in April. i had great results with the Shred with 16 pounds lost and 19.35 inches, hoping or similar results with Ripped and thankfully I did. I've lost 18 pounds and 14.25 inches with Ripped! Thank you Jillian!! With the 3 months of doing Jillian workouts I lost a total of 34 pounds and 33.60 inches:) I also do extra cardio 2-3 days a week and *try to eat my 1200 calories a day, and I don't eat my exercise calories. I am now starting Turbo Fire, and hop to be able to lose my remaining 25 pounds with it!!

Before the Shred:
    b30ds.jpg

After the Shred and Start of Ripped:
    a30ds.jpg

After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg

*my doctor has me on a 1000-1200 calorie diet a day, there are days where I am under. I know here the 1200 calorie thing can be something people get upset over, but I'm doing what my doctor has suggested and what has worked for me!!

1. First how do you post pictures?
    2. second i hope your throwing in exercise in there as well not just dieting. so the weight-loss can stick.
    3. third Nice job.

Did you not read ANYTHING she posted? The subject for her post was her Ripped in 30 results (Ripped in 30 is a Jillian Michaels DVD). Her actual post went over the exercise she's been doing.

i thought she meant as in a diet my eyes didnt read DVD. Ripped diet like the south beach diet. thx
  • Laineegrrl
    Laineegrrl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ok it's official. im buying them. great job
  • sheila42696
    sheila42696 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be very, very proud of yourself!
  • NefariousBunny
    Options
    WOW!! Sexy lady! great job!! truly impressed! :D thanks for the inspiration!
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! you look great! Can I also say you have FANTASTIC hair!!!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That is fantastic! I just purchased a copy of the 30 Day Shred online - can't wait to start!!!! :laugh:
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you who have commented since I last posted... Your comments made my night!!
  • missimperfect
    missimperfect Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You are so beautiful too. :)
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    What an Achievement!!! Keep it Up!!!
  • Lauramendez05
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Thank you for sharing the pics and motivating me to start my 30D Shred!
  • Cassiopeia00
    Options
    WOW amazing!! Congratulations on your your success! I have been considering trying out the 30 Day Shred and Ripped, and these pictures just gave me the extra push to completely do it!
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    OK, you DEFINITELY deserve the 10 pages of replies to this amazing post! You look fantastic! I can't WAIT to start 30-Day Shred--you are proof of its effectiveness. Keep it up!
  • nursenelson
    Options
    WOWSERS! You look amazing!
  • Julieothree
    Julieothree Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely wonderful! your pictures are so inspirational... I don't know you, but i'm proud of you!!
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    OMG, that is amazing!! Congrats on the weight loss so far!
  • mlbanks
    mlbanks Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your diet and exercise plan sound a lot like mine. I'm doing 1200 calories without eating back and 30 day shred. I don't have much time for extra cardio :( but I'm hoping to see some great results at the end :)
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of those who have posted recently!!! Your comments are very much appreciated:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!