(Women) Insanity Results

Options

Replies

• KStoess
    KStoess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My husband and I completed one round of INSANITY together. We are now about 3 weeks into round 2. We love it and hate it at the same time. It is honestly the hardest workout I've evern done, but it is SO worth the effort. Here's the link to the album on facebook. The album is public, so you should be able to see them (has B & A's for hubby too).

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2554434424206.2144712.1354305381&type=3

AMAZING!! you both look great!!

Thank you!!!
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This is my second week doing Insanity. It kicks your bootie but you feel great afterwards. :)
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    i wanna see some pics too....
    im doing the 30 day shred i wonder how it compair cause right now she is kicking my butt lol
    i would love to do insanity though
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    It's 139.99 on beachbody.com I believe. Seems expensive, but it was totally worth it. I was spending $70 per month for my husband and I to go to the gym. So basically, for 2 months of gym expense I can workout at home for as long as I have the DVD's... and the results from INSANITY were way beyond what I was getting from the gym. Food for thought.

^^^^ I TOTALLY agree! I was going to the gym as well and not getting even half of what Shaun T. puts you through. The hubby and I are on week 2 of the MAX. When we are done, we are going to give ourselves a week recovery and then going to go thru it all again. We just love, Love LOVE the INSANITY program!! It is SO worth the money. :D
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I threw up the first day. But it got better not easier but I didn't puke again LOL
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Insanity - I recently finished my first round, and am thinking of starting another one soon. Good luck! My results are in the thread below

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/372636-insanity-results-and-pics
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    i wanna see some pics too....
    im doing the 30 day shred i wonder how it compair cause right now she is kicking my butt lol
    i would love to do insanity though
    I finished the shred two days ago:smile:
  • wish21
    Options
    I LOVE Insanity - I recently finished my first round, and am thinking of starting another one soon. Good luck! My results are in the thread below

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/372636-insanity-results-and-pics
    You look awesome!
  • wish21
    Options
    I threw up the first day. But it got better not easier but I didn't puke again LOL
    I heard somewhere that its best not to eat before a really intense workout
  • wish21
    Options
    The results I have seen are amazing! It makes me really excited for when I get the chance to purchase the DVDs:bigsmile:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I'm curious if I could do this in my tiny living room? I could do the Shred but I did kick the furniture here and there.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I'm not a women but peep the pics in my profile. Insanity along with weight training helped me get from my old pic to my current profile pic. I also started doing asylum several weeks ago.
  • radiantlyhealthy
    radiantlyhealthy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
  • wish21
    Options

AmazingJob! I can't wait to start if myself:flowerforyou:
  • godslilgerl
    godslilgerl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i must be the only person on the planet that didn't care for it...it really started bothering my knees after the first month and i hated the fact that the people in the video couldn't even make it through the workout. If they can't make it how am i supposed to?
  • wish21
    Options
    i must be the only person on the planet that didn't care for it...it really started bothering my knees after the first month and i hated the fact that the people in the video couldn't even make it through the workout. If they can't make it how am i supposed to?
    I guess it's a matter of practice. Each new workout you try to go a little futher than yesterdays workout. I have to like if I am going to be spending that amount of money LOL:laugh:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Here are my results! I did Insanity for the months of July and August consistently.

beforeinsanity.jpg
    afteroctober.jpg
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    These pictures are making me so excited to get started!! A month and a half away for me :) everyone who posted had amazing results, congratulations.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    These pictures are making me so excited to get started!! A month and a half away for me :) everyone who posted had amazing results, congratulations.

It's tough, but so worth it! I'm excited for you!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!