Replies

• _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Is this maybe... a troll?
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I poop once a week. And I wouldn't use laxatives to poop more often nor to be lighter on a weigh in.

What? I'd probably drown in my poo-poo if I did that.

Once I started working out regularly, my movements became more regular (and frequent).
    WOW....I dont know how I would feel with once a week!!! Is that normal???
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Is this maybe... a troll?

YoozmuspayPoo128419024736490000.jpg
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Why not just weigh-in on the days when you just had a poop? You don't necessarily 'have' to weigh on the same day every week. If the poop really concerns you (and believe me I understand, I prefer to weigh right after taking care of business and before eating LOL), I would just suggest weighing yourself on the days that you naturally just did your business. I wouldn't try to 'force' it in any way. Although there's nothing wrong with drinking more water and getting in more fiber to see if that helps you go a little more frequently.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I also have trouble going. i use laxatives such as fiber mix to keep me clear. I think you should see your doc too. Mine suggested a little fiber water every 3 days should help. FYI: bowl can weigh as much as 5lbs for all those who don't think its a big deal.

If you have 5lbs of bowel, (A bowl if it's large and metal could easily weight 5 pounds) you need to get some major fiber. My massive logs are like 6-7 inch monsters and I didn't drop even .2 pounds.
    I officially know way too much about you.:laugh:

Yeah if you were my friend you'd have to drop me as a friend, then some common friends we have, then post snarky posts about my humor and sarcasm on the board. That feels like deja vu.. hmmm.. ;-)
    Well I wouldn't go that far. I was at a party this weekend and somehow we ended up having a long discussion about poop, while we were having our coffee and cookies...
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I also have trouble going. i use laxatives such as fiber mix to keep me clear. I think you should see your doc too. Mine suggested a little fiber water every 3 days should help. FYI: bowl can weigh as much as 5lbs for all those who don't think its a big deal.

If you have 5lbs of bowel, (A bowl if it's large and metal could easily weight 5 pounds) you need to get some major fiber. My massive logs are like 6-7 inch monsters and I didn't drop even .2 pounds.

Yeah if you were my friend you'd have to drop me as a friend, then some common friends we have, then post snarky posts about my humor and sarcasm on the board. That feels like deja vu.. hmmm.. ;-)
    This is hilarious...you are my kind of friend!
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    peeing before a naked weigh in right after waking up is even acceptable.
    I thought that was expected?!?!!!

Lol, right? That is the only way I weigh in. Otherwise it's all lies.......
  • Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    OKAY TMI TIME!!!!

Anyways I had went out and purchased a new ultra fancy scale. It does weight down to .01 instead of your normal .2. Thus when I first got it I stepped on before an after taking #1, #2, taking a couple drinks and etc...

Poop does not weight much. The most I've ever lost from some MASSIVE logs was .12 pounds. It's not worth a laxative. It's not going to make enough of a difference on the scale.

So there you have it!! You know about the weight of poop and now how massive some of my poop logs are!

Massive Logs. Bahahahaha!!!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I poop once a week. And I wouldn't use laxatives to poop more often nor to be lighter on a weigh in.

Once I started working out regularly, my movements became more regular (and frequent).

What? Working out makes ya poop? Yet another reason to not work out in the mornings. I can't be spending my days at work upstairs in "the pink bathroom".
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    it sounds like you need to eat better, you should be going at least once a day to 3 times a day. try more raw fruits and veggies
  • vballscriscuolo
    vballscriscuolo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Laxatives are supposed to be used for constipation, not to clear out your system. It can be dangerous to use them in any other setting. I would just read a package of them and the side effects and that should be enough to stop you. As said in an earlier post, poop doesn't weigh as much as you think.

If you think that there is a problem, then I would consult with your doctor. Just like with diets, theres always the disclaimer *consult with your physician before beginning any diet and exercise routine* The same thought process should be going into this. I have a friend with the same problem, she might go once a day and she may not go for 3 days, everyones body is different at the pace that it processes and absorbs food and produces waste.

Try eating some apples or drinking apple juice. Both have fiber and can help to "move things along" in a more natural way. There are also fiber suppliments if you are not eating enough fiber daily.

Theres an episode of "My Strange Addiction" about a girl who was addicted to laxitives. I would suggest watching it because it explains a lot of the harmful effects it can have when not used properly.
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options

once a week has been normal for me for years, and also work out and eat right, I just don't produce a huge amount of dietry waste. I'd love a good dump!! I really would :)
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

Well lets friend it up.. I have a couple spots that had been vacated recently...can you say vacated in the same topic were you are talking about poop?.?
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :noway: This is a joke right. :huh: Only 5 bls to lose and you need to take a laxative? :noway:
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Ok - A big N O No to answer your question. On a lighter note, I can't help but laugh because this makes me think of the rumors about the enormous weight of Elvis Presley's colon when he died! Rest in peace Elvis - Thank You - Thank You Very Much!
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    when I exhale before a weigh in the scale tends to go down.

::sigh::
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Yes this sounds like a perfectly good idea NOT to do....eat more fiber, drink more water, have some prunes or prune juice....DON'T WEIGH YOURSELF....all those sound like more reasonable ideas.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I recommend taking 10 of them :happy:
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options

Well lets friend it up.. I have a couple spots that had been vacated recently...can you say vacated in the same topic were you are talking about poop?.?

i think it's to be expected. :tongue:
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Why stop at just ONE laxative? Maybe you should take the whole box? *kitten* out your colon. I bet that thing weighs at least 3 pounds.