Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest, Week #9 (full contes

Options
This week:

Heather has Immunity this week
MMs have a 1 lb. Advantage
Anne is still hanging on to that 0.5 lb advantage

1% holiday challenge, lose 1% of your body weight and get a 1 lb. disadvantage for Week #10

After elimination, someone gets to come back. The comeback kid will decide which team they would like to join.

If someone from the BBs gets eliminated and it becomes a team of one, the remaining person will join the winning team of Week #9.

Why is the word for the week 0.4 lb? It's time to jumpstart the competition with fear. :noway: This week, everyone, whoever does not lose 0.4 lbs. will be eliminated:ohwell: .....................................................................................................Of course, there is a catch. :devil: Your teammates can donate some of their lost lbs. to you so that you are not eliminated. Will someone give up the prize to save a member of the team? This should be interesting.

I think that's it!!!

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Damn talk about twists n turns!! See ya tomorrow teams!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Marking spot for in the morning.
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    hahah that is a huge twist how evil of you hahahaha.. love it.. see you all tomorrow log mine in before 12 australian time tomorrow :D
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    :ohwell:
  • bauer0813
    Options
    CIMG0990.jpg

Good Morning to all! I have to quick post then get ready for wonderful work. Hope all have a good weigh in - go Scale Smashers!!

~Chris
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    week8.jpg
    flying to So Cal for a business meeting this morning. wont' get home until about 10 my time and that would be too late to post. I am up. not surprised.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Bump

ETA: :sick: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sick:
    (This was after I actually read the "twist" this week)
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    :sick:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    101_3817-1.jpg

Oh boy Kim, you are such a motivator! Maintain for me this week, which I am thrilled about bc these meds are kicking my butt....

Go Scale Smashers!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    weight7.JPG
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone....sorry that no one likes the twist :flowerforyou:

My weight is up 1.2 lbs...no surprise there, I am on Week 2 of RI30. I wanted to vomit the first day of week 2...I am hoping that the weight will level out and start to lose soon. Thing is, I've notices some small positive changes. Anyway, I am not going to post now because I am hoping that it will go down a little bit more as the day goes on.

Ron has also had a gain of 1.4 lbs. and plans to weigh in later as well.

Jamie is not posting picture; but, her weight is 150...up 2.2 lbs, so she is not a contender for coming back this week.

Ron and I are hoping that we are still in this comp at the end of the day; but, it doesn't look good.

Please, remember, Heather is to weigh in tomorrow morning and has immunity
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should weigh-in with Heather tomorrow so she doesn't feel like a lonely poster:wink::tongue:

I've got a gain too and i'm so not happy about it! I've done good all week but drinking like a pirate on Halloween wasn't very smart! I had myself down to 151 something yesterday from all my vomitting but I think i've got some serious water weight today. I Just could not rehydrate myself no matter how hard I tried. I'm gonna wait a bit to post my picture and hope for the best.

BTW... can anyone read Chris' weight? It's too small on my computer.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Chris' weight was 212.2, down 1.2, I called her at work this morning to verify
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    *Still following!* Sounds like quite a few are having a tough week. Start over today, and next week should be better. Good luck, everyone!
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone....sorry that no one likes the twist :flowerforyou:

Honestly Kim, I like it. It makes me TERRIFIED, but i think I will work harder this week.

Have only run once this week. I'm tired of being sick! Sorry for the complaints -

Good news? DD pooped on the potty this morning!!! I see more money in our future....

Also just found out I will be travelling to San Diego for a conference in April - my sister just moved there so I am double thrilled there.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Woke up to 177.0 this morning, people. Yeah...I know. Went out for supper last night with fam and ate 700 more cals than I realized. Darn quesadilla burger at Applebees!

weighin1-1.jpg Before class....it was better!!

weighin2-1.jpg Went for a run today and drank a ton of water this morning...after run, this is my final weight. It's much better!! Still a gain, which is extremely frustrating because I saw 173 for most last week. A wee bit too much beer Friday night took that sweet number away and i never saw it after that!

Bet you're all glad you know my weight history the past week - hahahaha.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Kim we love the twists n turns- makes ud adapt to everyday life for sure!!

Anne have fun in San Diego!! Thats here I was born (and lived til 2 y/o). Went bafk a couple ears ago and tho I grew up in a small town I felt so comfortable and very at home. And of course he food is amazing. We went to old San Diego and had THE BEST Mexican Ive had next to actually being in Mexico!

Well Ive maintained but we have no pc internet (just iphones). So if anyone would be able to recieve my picture via email and post it for me Id be so thankful. We get internet tomorrow between 8-12 otherwise. They're switching cable providers, poor timing! Lol

Once we have it tomorrow I wan. To put a new profile picture... I have no clue why we didnt move here sooner, soooo beautiful here!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    211.jpg

Gain of a kg whoops. Helllooo 2nd chance team! :laugh:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm confused.....does that .4lb loss apply this weigh-in (as in today) or next weigh-in?

I'll post my pic later....I lost .2lbs - back to my lowest weight that I weighed in at 3 weeks ago.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Next week....1 day notice would be cruel :cry: