Pre-New Years challenge!

Options

Replies

• CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Alright, week 1 weight is 196. So ready to get this started this week and get the groove on and the fat movin' and a shakin' it's way out of this body! Let's rock it this week! :laugh:
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    Week 1 weigh-in (31. Okt. 2011)

152.4 lbs

Neck 13, Waist 37, Hips 41.5, Thighs 24.5, Calves 15, Upper Arms 13, Wrist 6.5
  • rlf58
    rlf58 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Week 1: Weight 142
    Neck: 12.25 in, Waist: 30in, Hips: 37in, Calves: 13.5 in, arms: 11in, Wrists:6.5in, Thighs: 18.5 in
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Week 1: Weight 213.5
    Measurements: Neck-14, Waist - 39, Hips - 47, Calf - 15.5, Thigh - 23, Bicep - 13, Wrist - 7
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Weigh in!

Weight: 125lbs

Measurements:

Waist: 29.5 inch
    Tummy Hole: 35.5 inch
    Hips: 37 inch
    Both Thighs: 22 inch
    Arms: 11.50 inch
    Under Bra: 31.5 inch

Odd measurements i know, but im never sure where to measure!

Im a little confused, do we do these everyday for the week and record everyday or jst the day we are able to the highest amount of each? (sorry if you have already eplained this and i missed it, but i dont want to go back and lose m message)

Thanks,

Claire
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Im a little confused, do we do these everyday for the week and record everyday or jst the day we are able to the highest amount of each? (sorry if you have already eplained this and i missed it, but i dont want to go back and lose m message)

The point is to try and do this workout every day. For the challenge i want to know the total for the entire week and how many days you did it! For yourself you can keep track of how many you do each day and see how you improve from the beginning to the end! Does that answer your question?
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yes thank you!

xx
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Week 1

wt:142.7lb

Measurements: Neck-12in; Waist-30in; Hips-37.5in; Calf 15in; Thigh-23.5in; Arm-11.5in;Wrist-6in
  • cdomoe
    cdomoe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Week #1
    Neck-14in; Waist-38in; Hips-41.5in; Calves-14in; Upper arms-12in; Wrists-6.5in; Thighs-23in
  • nmg8
    nmg8 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oct 31 weigh in - 176.0 No measurements but I will post them tomorrow!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Oct 31st -149, no change in measurements...
    Looking forward to the challenges.
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    Options
    Hey! Thought I'd repost the challenge so its at the top. So far I have only heard from 10 out of 16 people and not all those were complete checkins! :sad: If you havent already please get your numbers in! :glasses: Hope everyone is enjoying the first week so far! :happy: :tongue:

Everyone ready for challenge one?!?

This will be the funky fifteen! This challenge only takes 15 minutes so its easy to slid into your regular fitness program for the day. Try to do it at least once a day! Scoring will be as follows;
    You wil get 10 point for each day you get it done. Keep track of how many you do each day to see how you progress. Also whoever does the most situps in the week gets another 5, whoever does the most pushups in the week gets another 5 and whoever does the most body squats in the week get another 5. So the total points available this week is 25.

** Extra credit jog 14 miles in a week. You will get an extra 10 points for this and for ever 2 miles over you will receive 5 additional point!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

Maximum number of pushups in 60 seconds
    Rest 30 seconds
    Maximum number of situps in 60 seconds
    Rest 30 seconds
    Maximum number of bodyweight squats in 60 seconds
    Rest 60 seconds
    Repeat two more times for a total of 3 rounds.

push up video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh00_rniF8E
    sit up video: http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HPfXutjB1s
    body squat video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up_48p-BMug

If you could here is the format for posting results:
    Weight:
    Measurements: Neck-xxin; Waist-xxin; Hips-xxin; Calves-xxin; Upper arms-xxin; Wrists-xin; Thighs-xxin
    Days accomplished: x/7
    Total Pushups: xx
    Total situps: xx
    Total Body squats: xx
    Total miles: xx/14
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to let you know I'm loving/hating this weeks challege!! It's only been 2 days and I'm super sore!!
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    Options
    Awesome thats what I was going for!!! I think I already got a plan for next week cooked up! :tongue:
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Hope all is well! So far, avoided the candy stash and even went to a baby shower and didn't once try the cake! I was good and so to me that's a NSV for me tonight because i would have dived into that cake and all the chips and goodies. I just sat and drank my water. Have an awesome week!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi so you knew I was still here. Do you want us to post daily or most days or just once a week. 2 days down. night all and have a great day tomorrow :)
  • rlf58
    Options
    I didn't get to do the challenge yesterday :( I ran a race though, so I got some miles in! I want to double up tonight, but not sure if I can do that! I'm so sore from Monday!!!! Good luck to everyone this week!
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    Options
    How did the race go?
  • rlf58
    Options
    It went well!! I ran 3.6 miles, which is the furthest I've been able to go. I did it in 39 mins, which isn't the greatest time for me, but the course was super hilly! It was a race to support a foundation established after one of our football players passed away. His mom was at the finish line thanking everybody. It had a turn out of 500+ people. It was amazing to see.
  • rlf58
    Options
    * Thank you for asking :)