Move-ember Challenge (Closed)

Options
Here's our official thread for the month....

Move-ember-1-1-1.jpg

If you want the banner I created copy and paste the above code into your signature and change the IMG to lowercase img

Replies

• MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Nice
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    :) new board, ok!
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    Hey All, sorry I've been MIA. I did the September challenge and managed to lose a pound (I'm only about 9 away from my goal, AHH!) I'm in the DC area and I LOVE to Zumba!

My goal for November is to lose another pound! I know it doesn't seem ambitious but with a low weight as it is (not something I'm complaining about) I need to take every little victory as it comes! SO, one more pound this month to get me to 133 which is a fun number because it has two 3s in it :-). Oh, and Zumba 5 times a week!

Excited to meet you all!
  • amiechann
    amiechann Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Had a very stressful day since the little one was not feeling well, but have met all of my goals for the day except for the exercise part. I'm going to go ahead and get started on that part now while I watch "Captain America" :-)
  • cptnjck0209
    cptnjck0209 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well so far in all my targets =D Next week will be a test as I'm going to visit family for the week and you know how that goes... Hopefully be good enough this week to not fret too much next week!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Here is a re posting of the group list please friend your group mates for added support - i think I have added or requested everyone - if I missed you I'm sorry please add me :)
    Grouplist.jpg
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    Missing starting weights for the following:

aguilarrumiko
    Anthony80love
    ardeornelis
    MiniMichelle

I may have missed them so please forgive if you sent already and just resend

thanks!!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    The following people have not posted their goal for the month (again if I missed please send me in the right direction)...

aguilarrumiko
    Anthony80love
    ardeornelis
    beckyroosevelt
    bevsdietfor2011
    concealedpearl
    Evenbetter
    Hcn74
    Janice1109
    Jean410
    Judy Mama
    Kritie12
    letmedrown
    RebeccaLeinen
    Rocki21
    tageekly

THANKS!!!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    My goal for the month - SURVIVE! My birthday is Monday, sunday is my boyfriend's birthday, and this week we celebrated my best friend's birthday... plus there is thanksgiving. I am still trying to reach Onederland by my birthday (an updated goal since I reached my first one - early!). Start C25K next tuesday and continue with zumba! Keep drinking the water!! Meet the challenges I crate - i struggles last month especially with the exercise it's been a hectic month at work but I still need to fit it in!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    Here is the link for the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlzltmSUpjKHdHBKZzVfTUY2R2hFQ3pGX0ZrdlUxQ1E

Please check your starting weights to be sure I didn't make and error and if you haven't sent in your weight please send it to me or add it yourself... don't forget to post your goals for the month on this thread. I'll add it to the spreadsheet for you..

Thanks!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Frankeegee
    Options
    Missed all my goals today except for my push ups. Got thirty done. Tomorrow I will own it though.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Got my goal entered in the doc but I'll post it here too so y'all can keep my accountable.

I am halfway through 30DS and really want to stick with it. I also am starting week 2 of C25K and want to stay on track by finishing out week 5 by the end of the month.

My plan is to lose at least 7 pounds but if it's more, I'll certainly be happy with that!

I managed to avoid a single piece of candy at Halloween so I'm hoping I can carry that willpower through Thanksgiving too.
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    My goal for the month is to also to survive. Looks like I'll be getting a new job, giving a babyshower, traveling for thanksgiving, and hosting a dinner party - I'm NEVER that busy. With all of this going on. I NEED to commit to getting in my cardio work outs. I may have other small goals, but this is so necessary if I want to get into the 180's by Christmas.
  • californiansun
    californiansun Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Missing an "n" off of my name :) Add me all!
  • Kritie12
    Kritie12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goals for the month of Move-ember are:
    * To get to the gym 4 days a week.
    * To drink at least 5 glasses of water each day.
    * To lose 5 pounds.
    * To get to bed earlier - 10:30 at the lastest
  • rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well happy early birthday Shalimarmandy I hope you have lots of fun for your birthday...

Also my goal for this month .... is to try and do zumba for 30days and of course drink at least 8 glasses of water... though this usually isnt hard for me since now i just crave water all the time
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Here's our official thread for the month....

Move-ember-1-1-1.jpg

If you want the banner I created copy and paste the above code into your signature and change the IMG to lowercase img
    Thanks! We are now official, nice!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    Missing an "n" off of my name :) Add me all!
    fixed!
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    Good morning!

My goal for the month is to lose the 10 pounds, of course, but also to commit to a workout plan that I have established for myself. My plan is in a google doc, which is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiIUQIdOzPULdGtSODRkWURUZ25mdzJUajdTeW5TZFE&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=0

I think I've made it public. Anyway, two days in to November, and I'm on track.

Have a wonderful day!