There is safety in numbers!!

But, they're going down next week...
    Oh Kim... you just keep motivating with every word you write lady! :tongue:
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Wow what a twist....
    Great job naomi!!!!

I give the advantage to my teammate naomi. Doesnt mean you can slack off though!!!! Lol

I WILL make the 130's this month. :)
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I WILL make the 130's this month. :)

If anyone can do it, it's YOU!!! Great job (again)!!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    This week may be my undoing. I am flying to Vegas for my daughter's baby shower on Saturday and I don't come home until Tuesday. I know I will have In n Out Burger a couple of times (its only once or twice a year people and I didn't give in yesterday while I was in California on a one day Business trip) Flying also makes me puff up I was up almost 5 pounds this morning from yesterday so I am very very worried.
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Wow my butt is saved but I am going camping for the weekend. I may be out next week. After camping this weekend though I am back to logging and exercising as I feel gross.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Awe safe and fun travels ladies!! I'm sure both of you will be doing plenty of walking that will help balance things at least!

Yaaaaay internets up and running!! no more iphone! ma poor thumbs!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Faith, I'm jealous... What kind of camping do you do? Do you camp in a tent? My kids are already saying that they miss camping! We went two weeks ago but it was in a yurt (cross between a cabin and a teepee) so it's not what they call camping. We usually go in a tent.

Jessica, your spelling has improved 100% as well! Some of your messages were pretty jumbled on that iphone:wink: Glad your getting settled in!

0.4lbs ladies... Just think 0.4, you'll be okay! Go Scale Smashers!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Yep camping in a tent. I cannot wait to get away from everything for a few days. :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Well, it looks like our BBs are going to have one hell of an advantage!!! :noway: Are you sure you want to give it to Naomi? :huh: You don't want her to get spoiled, do you? :devil:

Welcome back, Cathy!!! :flowerforyou:

Well, Robin and Faith, you might have to have a little bit of self-control :huh: ....Bah, like I have any :laugh:

Anyway, I went to get my hair done today. It looks awesome and my girlfriend said I look way more toned :drinker: :drinker:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Hahaha thats so sad. My apologies about the typos! There were times I was just too tired to fix 'em

Have fun camping Faith! I wanna camp in a yurt, that sounds great!!

Kim thats awesome to hear about the toning!! And a new hair style to boot, lucky lady!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: No worries Jessica.... I thought it was kinda funny cause I knew you were tired and trying to keep in touch through text. I've totally been there where I just don't care to fix the errors or in some cases don't even notice. I think we are all just glad you made it safely and were able to keep us posted through your transition:bigsmile:
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Kim (business junk) - I don't actually have to leave for the airport until 9am on Wednesday morning. I didn't know when I would be flying out when I gave you the traveling notice. So is it okay if I weigh in early Wednesday like normal.

So I'm heading to Dallas next week for work. I'm going to have an entire night to myself with a rental car. Anyone have any fun suggestions on what I should do? I've never been to Texas before.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Kim (business junk) - I don't actually have to leave for the airport until 9am on Wednesday morning. I didn't know when I would be flying out when I gave you the traveling notice. So is it okay if I weigh in early Wednesday like normal.

So I'm heading to Dallas next week for work. I'm going to have an entire night to myself with a rental car. Anyone have any fun suggestions on what I should do? I've never been to Texas before.

No problem....
  • mamaturner
    Options
    K asked my SIL who lives in Dallas and she said the Reunion Tower for drinks n food- there is a dress code and ita first come first serve in the lounge area I guess. Also the shops at Legacy (technically Plano) and The Bishops Arts District for shopping. Hope that helps Heather, have fun!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    K asked my SIL who lives in Dallas and she said the Reunion Tower for drinks n food- there is a dress code and ita first come first serve in the lounge area I guess. Also the shops at Legacy (technically Plano) and The Bishops Arts District for shopping. Hope that helps Heather, have fun!

I'm going to have to try some of those. Thanks for looking into it!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    not a problem!!! Have fun!