Biggest "fail" of a text you've ever sent

Options

Replies

• Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    What kind of auto-correct changes "treat" to "*kitten*".

That feature is a Fail.

She probably missed the "r" completely then hit "w" insteat of "e", being that they are right next to each other...
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    My friend sent me a text that read:
    Him: You going to the party?
    Me: Sherri's party? Mayhem... Yes
    Him: You are causing mayhem at sherri's party? WHAT?

it was supposed to say... Sherri's party? maybe... why..

I have so many autocorrect fails a day its not even funny.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i sent my sister a text saying i ate the fajita and it was really good one, and it auto corrected fajita to vagina lmao
  • kerryh1976
    Options
    I texted a friend/colleague "I have to be a ho at 4pm" when what I meant to say was "I have to be home at 4pm". Made even better by the fact I didn't realise and he was too embarrassed to ask what I meant. Fail.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    A couple years ago a girl named sara was talking to me. flirting. and sent me a couple of hmmmmmm "artistic" pictures.

I then texted a different sara telling her how beautiful she was, and that she should come over right away.
    And when she asked for what.
    I was like welllll you know. What we've been talking about.

Did not end well. hahah
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    What kind of auto-correct changes "treat" to "*kitten*".

That feature is a Fail.

If I hit tw on accident, it auto populates *kitten*. Same thing with BF changes right to BJ. The auto correct is based on words u use often. Yeah I am real proud of that one LOL
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I was bugging my friend to go to lunch. She was complaining about having no money. So, I decided to offer to pay. Fail
    Her - Sorry I can't go till next week when I get paid
    Me - No problem chickie! Lunch is my *kitten*.
    Her - Ummm I don't swing that way but there is no harm in trying just once?!?
    Me - OMG OMG OMG I hate auto correct!!!! Lunch is my TREAT!!!! Not my *kitten* geez! LOL
    Her - Treat, *kitten* - its all good. LOL

Thats hilarious !!!!
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I have had many but my favorites are these one's from T9...

example: "where are you right now?" has come out as "Wgdpd apd wmt pit nw?" when T9 would get turned off.

and because I just send with out looking, that happened a lot to me!
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    This is probably the most entertaining topic I've come across yet - funny stuff!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I tried to send my husband a picture of me trying on a sexy Halloween costume. I swear I clicked the right picture to send but what I actually sent was the previous pic my friend forwarded to me of a pair of black flats she was getting rid of. So instead he gets a picture of shoes with the caption "10M...want?"

Ten minutes later he sends back "I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this."

FAIL

:laugh:
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    i sent my sister a text saying i ate the fajita and it was really good one, and it auto corrected fajita to vagina lmao

No! lol I cant stop laughing
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    tried to send a friend a picture of something i made....

yeah. i sent her a nude pic of me posing seductively. thankfully, she was bi and loved it. so it wasn't a complete fail.

i've also accidentally sent texts ranting about bad dates TO the person responsible for said terrible date....
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options

yeah. i sent her a nude pic of me posing seductively. thankfully, she was bi and loved it. so it wasn't a complete fail.

i've also accidentally sent texts ranting about bad dates TO the person responsible for said terrible date....

Hahaha I've totally accidentally sent a text to the person I was talking **** about it.
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • revnica
    Options
    I was bugging my friend to go to lunch. She was complaining about having no money. So, I decided to offer to pay. Fail
    Her - Sorry I can't go till next week when I get paid
    Me - No problem chickie! Lunch is my *kitten*.
    Her - Ummm I don't swing that way but there is no harm in trying just once?!?
    Me - OMG OMG OMG I hate auto correct!!!! Lunch is my TREAT!!!! Not my *kitten* geez! LOL
    Her - Treat, *kitten* - its all good. LOL
    Lmao!!!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options

Hahaha I've totally accidentally sent a text to the person I was talking **** about it.

*thankful i've never gotten this kind of text from you lol!!!
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I don't text...

Neither does Machete.
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    I once wrote out a huge long bitter diatribe of a text, hating on my MIL, and then sent it.............. to my MIL.

Yeah, that did not create warm fuzzies in our relationship.
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    This guy and I had a running joke about how I had dated a guy younger than me. I texted him something like "you know I like them young... and in diapers.. it's so hot" and realized I sent it to the wrong Todd. The Todd I sent it to was a co-worker. OMG i almost died.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I accidentally sent a text to my ex-husband that was SUPPOSED to go to my boyfriend at the time, saying "Hey I got this awesome book about dreams, I'm excited to read it and cuddle by the fire with you tonight!"

Yeah, did I mention the mere sight of my ex makes me sick? And I didn't even realize it until he wrote back, "Really?"

le sigh.......:grumble: