• JasonWCNewcomb
    Options
    I like granola hot AND makeup hot.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Definetely a fan of make-up!
  • JasonWCNewcomb
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder what he's looking at!

Probably your boobs.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!! I agree. I don't wear a lot of makeup. But, when I don't wear any at all, I definitely feel like the bottom picture.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    make_up_18.jpg

That's a professional makeup job and most women do NOT have befores and afters that extreme.

Not to mention that her hair is different and she's at a different angle with a different facial expression and it's with completely different lighting. With or without makeup, she'd look entirely different.

I would bet in the real world, with most women, you wouldn't even know if she had on makeup.

If I saw her in the made up version in real life, I'd know she had makeup on.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    make_up_18.jpg

That's a professional makeup job and most women do NOT have befores and afters that extreme.

Not to mention that her hair is different and she's at a different angle with a different facial expression and it's with completely different lighting. With or without makeup, she'd look entirely different.

I would bet in the real world, with most women, you wouldn't even know if she had on makeup.

Sorry but I COMPLETELY disagree with this. My befores/afters ARE this extreme. More so. I'll create one later today to give you an idea. Also, if you don't know someone's wearing makeup, it's only because you're unfamiliar with makeup. I use makeup for myself personally and photoshop for work and I know, without a doubt, when someone's been airbrushed in one capacity or another.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    make_up_18.jpg

Sorry but I COMPLETELY disagree with this. My befores/afters ARE this extreme. More so. I'll create one later today to give you an idea. Also, if you don't know someone's wearing makeup, it's only because you're unfamiliar with makeup. I use makeup for myself personally and photoshop for work and I know, without a doubt, when someone's been airbrushed in one capacity or another.

I agree with McKay. If I were brave, I would post a pic of me without make-up and then me with make-up. There's a dramatic difference.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    make_up_18.jpg

I agree with McKay. If I were brave, I would post a pic of me without make-up and then me with make-up. There's a dramatic difference.

If you can point out to me where I said "all" then you are free to disagree with me. There are certainly exceptions to every rule.

But there is still the matter of those side-by-side photos being lit differently, being professionally done, being from a different angle and her hair is totally different. It's not an accurate before/after comparison.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    make_up_18.jpg

The eye makeup, yes. The rest? If you can tell, she did it wrong.

And airbrushed? Who's airbrushed while sitting in front of you? (That's to another post.) I'm talking real life people sitting in front of me every day, not models in magazines.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    I don't care if you put her at the same angle and lighting, they look quite different. The hair is actually quite similar. Just mabye combed in the after pic.
  • dubist
    dubist Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i prefer the natural look. free range.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    make_up_18.jpg

The eye makeup, yes. The rest? If you can tell, she did it wrong.

And airbrushed? Who's airbrushed while sitting in front of you? (That's to another post.) I'm talking real life people sitting in front of me every day, not models in magazines.

The pics I got that from showed everyday girl's before and after pics.
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm a makeup addict!....I love putting makeup on and experimenting. But i do have to say that a little mascara and lip gloss is probably all I need daily...
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I love make-up and I don't leave my house without foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Typically that's all I wear on a day to day basis but it makes me feel better. I don't wear it for my husband, I wear it for me. I know he loves my "freshface" as he calls it when I don't have any make-up on but I love my make-up. I have TONS of it. The only thing I don't wear is blush. Actually, I'm so addicted to make-up I started selling to support my own habit. I love to play with various eyeshadow colors too. I've got every color of the rainbow but know how to use them and BLEND so that they look good and I can get away with wearing them to work.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i prefer the natural look. free range.

heh sorry but i am not a chicken i will take make up
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MAKEUP!!!! And I don't care if people know or can tell I'm wearing it or not .. I'm not doing it for anyone but me. I just loves me some fun face paint!

And so you know, regular women in regular (office) lighting can have drastic before and afters (you may have to C&P in a browser to see the whole pic):

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/081011a.jpg[/img]
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I always wear make-up. Even on days I know I'm not leaving the house. I just feel strange without it. I think I look much better with it on.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    make_up_18.jpg

I think she looks so much better without makeup!

I don't wear makeup. I am 31 1/2 and have only worn makeup one time in my life...my wedding day. And that was only because I was told that if I didn't put a little blush on I would look like a ghost in my wedding pictures. I HATED every second of it. Makeup is not for me and I think most women look better without any.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Lol i never wear make up....damn maybe i should look in the mirror more!

I have gone all day without even knowing how my hair looks. Lol. I leave the house with wet hair and no makeup most every day....
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    OOhhh...no makeup? I only torture my husband like that when we're not going to leave the house. I need makeup =)
    I dont even torture hubby with that. Make up always! (when done right)