Calories Eaten vs. Calories Earned Through Exercise

Options

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

Getting tired of explaining?? Then don't try to help. First time commenting and i get ripped apart?? I'm done talking about it won't reply no more. But i'm not going to sit here and let people bring me down because they are perfect and know all and are tired of explaining. How rude was that. Sorry i asked for help Please enjoy your day

Ditch the drama and get off the cross. This topic is discussed in so many ways per week that a simple use of the search function could have helped you avoid any of this.

That may be true, but so could civil replies.

I don't necessarily disagree. Would you care to provide a rhetorical analysis of the civility of the replies received in the first few pages?

No, not really.
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

Getting tired of explaining?? Then don't try to help. First time commenting and i get ripped apart?? I'm done talking about it won't reply no more. But i'm not going to sit here and let people bring me down because they are perfect and know all and are tired of explaining. How rude was that. Sorry i asked for help Please enjoy your day

Ditch the drama and get off the cross. This topic is discussed in so many ways per week that a simple use of the search function could have helped you avoid any of this.

I don't necessarily disagree. Would you care to provide a rhetorical analysis of the civility of the replies received in the first few pages?

No, not really.

I thought not.
  • MikeSEA
    Options

Sorry I don't believe in crosses. But people being kind in the first place could of helped all of this be avoided. You are just one of them apparently

Or I'm just annoyed that you throw around words like "hateful" with such liberal abandon without actually having a good idea of what they really mean. I could give an idea of "hateful" would really look like, but it would just give you yet more ammunition to play the victim, but you seem more than capable of manufacturing that as you go.
  • leahbea22
    leahbea22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Sorry I don't believe in crosses. But people being kind in the first place could of helped all of this be avoided. You are just one of them apparently

Or I'm just annoyed that you throw around words like "hateful" with such liberal abandon without actually having a good idea of what they really mean. I could give an idea of "hateful" would really look like, but it would just give you yet more ammunition to play the victim, but you seem more than capable of manufacturing that as you go.

I'm not the one that used the word hateful. Read the posts it was someone else. So get your facts straight kind sir
  • bcattoes
    Options

No, not really.

I thought not.

It probably didn't take a lot of thought. Who would want to do that?
  • MikeSEA
    Options

I'm not the one that used the word hateful. Read the posts it was someone else. So get your facts straight kind sir

You said:
    Thats not what I'm saying either. If i'm wrong please tell me i'm wrong, but you don't have to do it in such a hateful way especially when this site is to help motivate people. And yes the way people were saying it is negativity, bashing and hate and all that crap. I'm not getting an attitude I'm simply asking for guidance in a support positive way. What you just said is discouraging and negative.

So you're wrong or a liar, which is it?
  • leahbea22
    Options

And you calling me a victim it is noway what I am trying to do. I thought I was helping. I apparently didn't. i've repeated apologized for being wrong, but i'm also not going to sit here and be treated like i am some kind of idiot when I'm learning as I go. So before you decide to judge why don't you just back off and go back to your own little word.
  • MikeSEA
    Options

Yay another meaningless quip that doesn't actually address what I asked. Goodie.
  • leahbea22
    Options

You said:
    Thats not what I'm saying either. If i'm wrong please tell me i'm wrong, but you don't have to do it in such a hateful way especially when this site is to help motivate people. And yes the way people were saying it is negativity, bashing and hate and all that crap. I'm not getting an attitude I'm simply asking for guidance in a support positive way. What you just said is discouraging and negative.

So you're wrong or a liar, which is it?

People disagreeing with you is not negativity, or bashing or hate or any of that crap. You were wrong and people told you that you were. This is the internet. If you don't want anyone to disagree with you ever, then you're not going to like it here.

No I'm not.
  • leahbea22
    Options

Yay another meaningless quip that doesn't actually address what I asked. Goodie.

You are just rude
  • MikeSEA
    Options

And you calling me a victim it is noway what I am trying to do. I thought I was helping. I apparently didn't. i've repeated apologized for being wrong, but i'm also not going to sit here and be treated like i am some kind of idiot when I'm learning as I go. So before you decide to judge why don't you just back off and go back to your own little word.

You don't seem to get it. No one wants...or wanted...an apology from you. What they wanted was for you to simply not react as if someone slapped you in the face. Nor did anyone treat you like an idiot, but it does say something about your own insecurities that you assumed that they did.
  • MikeSEA
    Options

You are just rude

I replied in kind. I assume you must have been using the second person plural there.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

You are just rude

I replied in kind. I assume you must have been using the second person plural there.

How can you say that you replied in kind? You ended your statement with a "Goodie" which is obviously an attempt at sarcasm!
  • MikeSEA
    Options

You are just rude

How can you say that you replied in kind? You ended your statement with a "Goodie" which is obviously an attempt at sarcasm!

Bcat accused me of giving my response a lack of thought. It was flippant and rude. I reiterate that I replied in kind. More questions?
  • leahbea22
    Options

You don't seem to get it. No one wants...or wanted...an apology from you. What they wanted was for you to simply not react as if someone slapped you in the face. Nor did anyone treat you like an idiot, but it does say something about your own insecurities that you assumed that they did.

Well when being like the rest of them no you wouldn't see it. And yeah I do have insecurities, forgive me. But yes the way people did react and me being new to all of this it was like i was slapped in the face. So excuse me for feeling that way when I thought I was trying so hard to find out I'm just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. Forgive me. But i'm done with this conversation. I will no longer put in my two cents of my journey. You all win go about your business. But i'm glad others learned from my huge mistake of ever saying anything. never again will I do it. I will keep to myself and stick to what my body tells me. Thank you all for making me see the world really is still just a mean mean place even when you are trying to do something good for yourself.
  • MikeSEA
    Options

Well when being like the rest of them no you wouldn't see it. And yeah I do have insecurities, forgive me. But yes the way people did react and me being new to all of this it was like i was slapped in the face. So excuse me for feeling that way when I thought I was trying so hard to find out I'm just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. Forgive me. But i'm done with this conversation. I will no longer put in my two cents of my journey. You all win go about your business. But i'm glad others learned from my huge mistake of ever saying anything. never again will I do it. I will keep to myself and stick to what my body tells me. Thank you all for making me see the world really is still just a mean mean place even when you are trying to do something good for yourself.

Just to verify that would be you *not* playing the victim, yes?
  • leahbea22
    Options

You are just rude

Bcat accused me of giving my response a lack of thought. It was flippant and rude. I reiterate that I replied in kind. More questions?

You called her a meaningless quip. Whatever that means but you are smarter than the rest of us.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

You are just rude

I misread the previous posts. When the statement was made "It probably didn't take a lot of thought." I thought she was referring to the first few pages of rhetoric that you asked her to comment on.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Just to verify that would be you *not* playing the victim, yes?

You are just a troll pretending to be something else. She did not start this conversation with you, but you have taken it upon yourself to end it apparently. You are picking the bones of the carcass like a scavenger.
  • bcattoes
    Options

Sorry, how is "I didn't think so" a question?

The only question you asked was did I want to do something to which I replied "no". Any other response would have been a lie.