If there were no consequences what would you eat right now?

Options

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...no consequences at all?

Are we talking about food or....? ;-)

keep it 'G' rated baby "G" rated
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I would eat an entire pepperoni and mushroom pizza. WithOUT blotting off the grease!
  • jjhanlon
    jjhanlon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Do you guys really crave this stuff?

I don't crave it, but if I could eat crap like this all the time, I soooo would!
  • stampede55
    Options
    A Krispy Kreme cheeseburger. >.>
    :bigsmile: Oh my....I must have one of these!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    A Krispy Kreme cheeseburger. >.>
    :bigsmile: Oh my....I must have one of these!

I never actually have. I've just seen them on TV. =x But if I could have anything right now, I'd want one of those! lol
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Tortilla chips and a huge bowl of queso dip!
  • someonelikemyself
    Options
    MEXICAN damnnn im in the mood of tortillas,sour cream, and nachos ..yummmmmmm but i loveeeeeee salads dnt get me wrong;) I LOVE HEALTHY FOODS but mind they haVE CALORIES TOO@!!!
  • FairyMiss
    Options
    MEXICAN damnnn im in the mood of tortillas,sour cream, and nachos ..yummmmmmm but i loveeeeeee salads dnt get me wrong;) I LOVE HEALTHY FOODS but mind they haVE CALORIES TOO@!!!

you can make healthy mexican as long as you make it yourself and control what is it. i do all the time.

however it does not end my craving for taco bell what the hell is it about taco bell
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    A whopper with extra mayo, large fry and mayo for dipping!! Onion rings on the side......and lots of cheesecurds!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    My weight in tater tot casserole. Then dessert...
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    And lots and lots of fatty greasy bacon....

Oh....and **** on the shingle...my favorite b-day meal (dried beef and milk gravy on buttered toast for all that don't know what **** on the shingle is)

Geez.....no wonder I got so fat!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    And lots and lots of fatty greasy bacon....

Oh....and **** on the shingle...my favorite b-day meal (dried beef and milk gravy on buttered toast for all that don't know what **** on the shingle is)

Geez.....no wonder I got so fat!
    My mom used to make that when I was a kid. You could feed a whole family for pretty cheap! And that is exactly what she called it!
  • stampede55
    Options

you can make healthy mexican as long as you make it yourself and control what is it. i do all the time.

however it does not end my craving for taco bell what the hell is it about taco bell
    They put crack in the meat. Sweet gorditas, how I love thee!
  • FairyMiss
    Options

They put crack in the meat. Sweet gorditas, how I love thee!

i believe it , but dammit give me that crunch wrap supreme
  • FairyMiss
    Options
    My weight in tater tot casserole. Then dessert...

hmmm tater tot casserole my interest is peaked
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Probably a dairy queen blizzard.
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Large piece of Triple Chocolate Fudge - Sinfully Delicious in every way - Cake and a tall glass of ice cold milk to wash it down.:love:
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Nachos. I think they need to add a drooling smiley... :)
    YEAH!!!! Definitely nachos, lots of cheese and sour cream, salsa, olives and tall cold beer to go with it!!!!!!:drinker:
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Farmers Slam from Denny's with two extra orders of hash browns.
    Burger with fries from McDonalds.
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hamburger and sweet potato fries :)