Runners' Team Challenge * X Miles in November *

Options

Replies

• jbreilly
    jbreilly Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    3.7 today. I am off tomorrow to rest for the 10K on Sunday. Hoping for good results! Would love to run 9 min/miles but will be happy with any time under 60 minutes.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    You are on the spreadsheet now (you may need to refresh your browser)- I think you said you were interested in the October thread but not here, and I was not sure what your goal mile was for November (: glad that you are joining the thread again!

Thank you muchly!!! :smile:

Another 6.44 miles for me last night, so monthly total so far now 16.8 miles :smile:
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Finally putting some numbers on the board...4.1 for me today.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Another 4 miles today. Total up to 7 now.
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Getting there slowly, another 4 and a bit miles for me tonight
  • susanb_16
    susanb_16 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Another 6 miles today
    22 total
    Taking tomorrow off. I have the beer and bagel run on Sunday.
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot to log in yesterday!

Nov03: 4 miles
    Nov04: 3 miles

Total: 11 miles
  • sakamanojr
    sakamanojr Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Love the way you track the TEAM.

I have made it to 15 miles as of today. Feeling good and want to pull my weight to hit the TARGET.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    My miles are in for the first checkpoint - 3.01 mi on 11/2 and 6.25 mi on 11/3. 9.26 total for the 11/5 checkpoint. Currently crying to Nike+ tech support because yesterday's run didn't sync to the Nike Running website :sad:

OK I will update the sheet tomorrow for the check point - great job! Sorry about the problem with synching.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    3.7 today. I am off tomorrow to rest for the 10K on Sunday. Hoping for good results! Would love to run 9 min/miles but will be happy with any time under 60 minutes.

Good luck on your race!! I love racing!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Tomorrow is the first checkpoint after check-in! make sure to post tomorrow sometime so we can record your milage! The post for the checkpoint will be late Sat or early Sunday.

I am on travel, but I tried the Hotels elliptical (still cross training because of my heel problem) - and it was not as intensive as my elliptical at home (i.e., it took shorter time to get my milage in... and it felt like less work)... oh well, still good. Weird though how equipment differs.
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Did a short 1.3 miles on Thursday, missed Friday, and ran 4 miles today, for a first week total of 11.5 miles. Will have to pick that up a lot to get my 75 miles in for the month!
  • renee2882
    Options
    I may not make it to 100 miles but this definitely forces my butt to get moving. I got 14.75 miles done so far.
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 10.52 miles today

exercise.png
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles today. I am so in trouble. I usually count in Km. I really need to run...a lot more.:noway:
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am In. my goal is 3 miles everyday and a total of 90. is there anything else i need to do…..other than run of course?
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    11/3 7 miles
    11/4 7.5 miles
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My miles are in for the first checkpoint - 3.01 mi on 11/2 and 6.25 mi on 11/3. 9.26 total for the 11/5 checkpoint. Currently crying to Nike+ tech support because yesterday's run didn't sync to the Nike Running website :sad:

I hate when my Nike+ acts up. damnit I want my miles:angry:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Total running miles for the first checkpoint is 10 miles. :bigsmile:
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    5k today!