What are you wearing?? (not as naughty as it sounds!)

Options
When I picture the slimmer healthier me I am wearing my hair down, it's winter and I am ice skating with my 4 kids. I'm laughing because I don't have the hang of it yet. I'm wearing a striking letterbox red duffle coat that is fitted and was expensive. Iron grey leggins and black leg warmers over the top of my skates. I've got a white knitted beanie on with matching gloves and I keep turning around and smiling and waving at my old self and then I turn round and chase after the kids. This picture in my head is what drives me forward.

In your daydreams of the you that you are turning into, what are you wearing???

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Corset, hot pants, boots with heels and thigh highs ;)

top hat is optional but awesome.
  • LuvsToSpin
    LuvsToSpin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am sitting by the pool with my friends on our summer girls weekend trip, wearing a bathing suit and not giving a care if people are looking at me because I look good and not embarrassed to be seen in a bathing suit! That's my motivation!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Oh you definately have to go with the top hat! If I get to 135lbs, I might wear only the top hat!!!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    A pink g-string, a watch, stockings, and a toe ring.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Wearing yoga pants and a sports bra in a few of my favorite poses :]
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

what about heals? Cmon gotta complete the package xD
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options

I'll wear those if you wear yoga pants. I happen to be quite a fan of them.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options

Its the package and the g-string combo that concerns me!!!!
    We want photo's at goal weight ok??
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    In my mind, I'm wearing skin tight skinny jeans, sky high heels, and look as good as Sophia Vegarra. In reality, even though we're both 39, I look more like her teenage daughter. A Skipper Doll to her Barbie. :laugh:
  • pianokeyteeth
    Options
    A girly white dress, without my upper arms flapping everywhere and my calves looking, well, not like tree trunks :D
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    black boob-hugging tank top...black skinny jeans with pink ribbon laced down the outer thighs.....I would finally have my tattoo, a rose on my chest and wrist with vines down my arm connecting them....pink 3"heels....in a club dancing with a sexy guy....XD
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    apple-bottom jeans and boots with the fur
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I am wearing a sexy red dress or black dress and we are headed out for our 14 year wedding anniversary dinner (next year).

After dinner it is home to romantic candle light with sexy lngerie!!!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    A black Herve Ledger bandage dress with bright red patent leather heels.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options

lmao!!!!!!!!! i loved that song!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    If I ever get my skin tightened up or surgically removed, I will be tanned wearing a 2 piece bikini. And if and when I reach that point good bye tummy control underware and hello thongs.:laugh:
  • msgsarah
    msgsarah Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    In my dreams of goal weight, I am wearing a gold sequinned party dress and laughing as I hit the dancefloor, knowing I won't be embarrassed by any wobbles!

Great post BTW, I love your ice skating vision.

Or if I could get some Armani underwear and look as good as Megan Fox in the ads, that would also be amazing :)
  • LemonPoppySeedMuffin
    Options
    I'd be wearing a REAL smile eating ice cream & the only thing that would be on my mind is how yummy it is.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans with some nice boots..a tank top and a sweater that is loose...with an open neck so that my awesome shoulders show..and tight at the waist...

ooh..and a nice tankini...
  • jermyZ
    jermyZ Posts: 27
    Options

Hahahaha, this one got me! :laugh:

Mine, is a pair of swim shorts.... nothin else. lol. I've never had that "beach body" everyone goes for for the summer. I will have mine this year!