I fail today. nevermind.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i'm really not into golden showers.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    I dont know much about hcg,its like water sports right?

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Why why why can't people just eat healthier and exercise to lose weight? Sigh.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Why why why can't people just eat healthier and exercise to lose weight? Sigh.

... that sounds like work.
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    i'm really not into golden showers.

me neither.
  • Marinip
    Options
    Has anyone ever heard of the Better Body Transformation System?
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

It's exactly like water sports

smiley-sport036.gif[/url]
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I am on my fourth round, and I could only do 3 weeks because I don't have enough abnormal fat to loos. I usually loose one lb per day on average, but this last round I only lost 11 lbs over 3 weeks. It works amazingly with very little loose skin, and I started 8/20/2010 and lost a total of 111 lbs to date. You have have a lot of weight to loss for it to work, I obviously had a lot of weight to loose. Now I only have about maybe 20 lbs to loose, I am very muscular that is why I weigh so much.

I had my Dr. recently measure my fat percentage and lean body mass. My fat % is 23.8 which is amazing considering the short time it took to loose the 111 lbs.

I don't know how to add photos, but I would like to. If you do HCG, you should buy it from a Dr. or through this site myhcgplus.com that is where I bought and they have certified nutritionist available to talk to you about everything 7 days a week. They will talk to you and help you even if you buy from some where else too, but I trust the product from them b/c of their helpful nature.
    anyway if any one can help me with posting my pics I would really appreciate it.

Good luck with your weight loos!
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I have had a girlfriend do this diet, she lost over 50lbs in 6 months and looks amazing! Yes you eat only like 500 food calories a day, but that is because the drops contain all the calories in them that you need for your "daily" caloric intake. I would erge you to talk to your doctor about it. Don't worry they aren't goin to think your crazy. My girlfriend made sure it was ok to try with her doctor. You need to be assesed before you try any kind of diet truthfully. Especially this one. Best of luck. Sorry that people arent very much help sometimes, huh? ;/

OK, this is a new one. Where did you hear that the drops contain the calories you need for your daily intake? I don't think that's accurate.
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I have lost 750 pounds on this diet in one month and it is merely coincidence that my hair and teeth fell out.

:flowerforyou:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    The drops don't contain the calories; they cause the body to digest its own fat and those are the calories the person lives off of while eating 5oo calories/ day.
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    dontwanttolive.jpg

I actually laughed out loud!
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I have lost 750 pounds on this diet in one month and it is merely coincidence that my hair and teeth fell out.
    This whole thread is cracking me up.
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options

Best.
    Post.
    EVER.
    :smooched: