The Skinny for Santa Challenge Thread (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• TamLind83
    TamLind83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well, I weighed in yesterday and was only down a half a pound, but I'll take it for this week since I didn't gain. :)
    I'm definitely shooting for something better next week, hopefully 2 pounds.
  • CarolineSuzanneSmith
    Options
    Hope everybody is having a good week! Weigh in three is quickly approaching!
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    I actually would have gotten to 174 this week if I didn't binge eat the night before, but whatever, it happened.
  • KristinC4
    Options
    So I am exactly the same yet again. Not very happy with this lack of progress. I guess I need to get my butt in gear and try really hard to meet this challenge.
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing amazing for being honest and accountable with yourselves, that's the biggest thing. I even have issues doing this sometimes, but what this group challenge has taught me is, life happens, whether we like it or not, we will slip up when things are out of our control, but you can always have damage control, stay positive I'm sure you'll see some changes this week guys!! xo

I dialed in this last week and lost 1 lb, rewarded myself with a treat day and now I'm dialing back in for another week, if the scale doesn't move, I'll just have a treat instead of a day... lol. :)
  • LauraLLee
    LauraLLee Posts: 210
    Options
    Missed the weigh in this week but I did lose at least two pounds. I have been moving but I am motovated and still here.
  • CarolineSuzanneSmith
    Options
    Tomorrow is another weigh in. Hope everybody's week is going great :)
  • kaj43
    kaj43 Posts: 1
    Options
    Happy weigh in day! I know this week wasn't the best for me but I will try to see some better results next week. Hopefully all of you had a great week!
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    Happy weight in everyone! 171! Finally! Everyone have a good weekend!
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! :)

Good luck with the weigh in. :)

My current weight is 148 so I only lost a 1/2 pound, but I am so happy I am losing weight. I am going to work out in the gym & drink more water more next week, so I can lose more weight. :)

Have a great weekend! :)

Kathleen
  • GkMusic
    GkMusic Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had an awesome week! Having Halloween on a Monday kinda threw my week off to a scary start, but I guess i will find out the damage tomorrow. Forgot to weigh in this morning....
  • Ebbykins
    Options
    EGAD, Weigh in on Tuesday for me and I don't think anything has happened again this week, but I'm noticing more definition coming out in my arms/legs again, so recomposition wise, still getting there. Keep at it folks! Santa comes in 31 days! LOL, I say we take pictures of ourselves wearing Santa's elves outfits, hahah kidding!
  • LauraLLee
    Options
    Hey guys weighed in at 265.6... Yay!
  • Ebbykins
    Options
    I lost 1lb this week, which means Friday is my refeed day. Wheeeee! So glad I finally lost that last lb I gained over the summer, now onto the really hard lbs.
  • kschoono
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I am so happy I finally lost two pounds, so my current weight is 146! Yeah, working out in the gym, eating more veggies & fruit help a little for this week. :) I lost a total of 4 pounds. :)

Good luck everyone with their weigh in. :)

Kathleen
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Is this group still going? The table hasn't been updated for a while. Does anyone know?
  • Ebbykins
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm one of TonyThePony's friends. She had to take an MFP leave of absence for something going on in her life. Sad to say there wont be any updates until she gets back and I'm unsure of when that will be. But hopefully we can all have some bragging rights for when she get's back. Keep going strong, keep up the hardwork.
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    ok thanks!! Hope she's doing ok:flowerforyou:
  • LauraLLee
    Options
    weighed in at 262.2 that is a 15lb loss since we started.
  • kschoono
    Options
    Hello everyone

I noticed that Sarah who is doing this challenge closed her account. :( I hope she is okay.

I have weighed in & no changes.

Good luck with the weigh in.

Kathleen