Bring IT! Part III: Team No Excuses in March

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    It was like a ghost town in this place! LOL.

I'm here too. School is just ruling my life right now. Just 4 more weeks and I have a mini break before summer sessions begin!

I have an exciting thing to tell y'all tho! I was feeling gutsy this morning and I tried on the Bridesmaid dress.......I'm going to have to take it in a size! I am so excited. I have not lost all that much weight, but my toning has made a difference! I had a lot of fabric to grab in the back! When I tried it on to buy it, I needed help to get it sipped, and then I didn't want to breathe. LOL. I am just so happy. I still have about a month before I need to take it in for alterations tho. I hope to lose a little more before then!

I hope everyone has a great day!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
    Jess- that's so cool about the dress!
    Mya- are you having a good time?
    Meisje- Keep us posted about your adventures!
    M & Sweet - are you still bringing it?!
    :glasses:
    I'm excited to report working out every day this week. I burned more calories this week than any other!
    And I'm down a pound.
    wahoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    Where is everyone? I am starting to get lonely! LOL.

George, thanks and congrats to your loss!

I worked out this morning with some cardio and abs and stretching. I have done a little bad with food tho. I have had this craving for pound cake for about 3 weeks now. I tried to ride it out, but it just kept staying there. So, I decided to make my own. It was good and I could use the ingredients I wanted. I ate a little and am going to send the rest off to the guys at the hubby's office. Other than that, just same o same o here.

How is everyone doing? Did we all fall off the face of the earth? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    hey all im still in louisville ky..im planning to return to NY wednesday.......cant wait to be back chatting and being 100% at home and on track .....Bring it!!! see ya soon guys!!
  • mgullette
    mgullette Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Still bringing it. Yeah, it's been quiet in here for awhile. I haven't even had time to check the boards the past week or so. Too busy with school. I wish I was graduating, but one more semester. Got a new job that starts in May and am superexcited. Especially because I have an early shift, so I will have time to work out every day around 4. Yahoo! Just finished TurboJam Cardio Party 3 and am sweatin' like hell so off to the shower.

Maybe we should start an April thread?
  • Georg
    Options
    It's good to hear from you!
    :heart:
    I just totaled up last week's exercise stats:
    I went 40 1/2 miles walking & on the bike.
    I burned 4,180 calories in 3 1/2 hours.
    Not bad for an old lady!
    I know you little whippersnappers do a lot more - but those are my all time highest totals ever.
    :bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Im Baaaack!! I had a great vacation!! Im glad to see you all are still here.Im down to 210!! I have no idea how I did it but its great LOL!!.....today I start back my 2hrs walking and eating like I have been prior to vacation....M I think we need a new thread soon.....I will message again once i figure what to have for lunch....hehheh BRING IT!
  • Georg
    Options
    It's good to hear from you!
    :heart:
    I just totaled up last week's exercise stats:
    I went 40 1/2 miles walking & on the bike.
    I burned 4,180 calories in 3 1/2 hours.
    Not bad for an old lady!
    I know you little whippersnappers do a lot more - but those are my all time highest totals ever.
    :bigsmile:
    I made a mistake! :noway:
    I meant 6 1/2 hours for the week!
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    welcome back myastyme! Glad you had a good time and still stayed on track. Good for you!

I concur, we need a new thread. LOL.

I had a banana and some strawberries this morning with whole wheat toast. For lunch I am going to have that portobello mushroom sandwich (The recipe is in the recipe section) with some sweet potato fries(baked of course)! My mouth is watering as we speak!

I hope everyone has a great day! I am just trying to work and exercise thru some TOM pains. I hate this time!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    wtg Georg!!!..ty jess!!
    Brunch green beans w/almonds and 3 slices hard salami..dinner yogurt,a true delughts quaker bar and 1 jennie-o turkey frank
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Hey all im up early hoping my sister will walk with me today and get in 6miles instead of my usual 4....I weighed in today for my other group at 209......Mon,Wed,Fri are my weigh in days for groups here on MFP...as I really approach the 190's this gets more and more exciting years ago I got down to 195 I wore a size 13-14 so Im really excited especially with bathing suit season coming ....I cant believe I will be able to actually wear one without a tshirt LOL...I prob wont be the sexiest thing in the pool but hey I will take what I can get ....I started back getting my manicures and pedicures..I think its important to feel good about myself and save money for the little things.....my reward to myself was getting my nose repierced.....so I did that a week ago...Im not using food as a reward.....I will be sure to take some pics with my nose showing....anyone up for some more progress pics?? I was planning to take some this weekend...anyone else on board?...be sure to bring it today!!
  • meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    so proud of you, myastyme! under 200 is right there - you can do it!
    i am three weeks away from the wedding and feeling... just okay. maintaining healthy eating has been tough, but i am still biking and running. today my boyfriend and i ran the 6 k course for my first race (since high school) that is scheduled for this monday!
    it is so gorgeous here today and i am just so grateful for spring and sunshine!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    so proud of you, myastyme! under 200 is right there - you can do it!
    i am three weeks away from the wedding and feeling... just okay. maintaining healthy eating has been tough, but i am still biking and running. today my boyfriend and i ran the 6 k course for my first race (since high school) that is scheduled for this monday!
    it is so gorgeous here today and i am just so grateful for spring and sunshine!
    Running I totally envy you for that!!! I can NOT wait till I feel like I can jog...and not look stupid:drinker:
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    I am so proud of you both, mya and meisje!

I worked out this morning doing my running and abs and stretching. I got a friend to go with me today because she says she wants to start working out. She told me I killed her. LOL. I tried to explain to her that she can do the same things as me, just don't try to do then at my level. I've worked up to where I am and she can't just start there! She's crazy. haha.

Well, I am about to eat some fruit and toast. I need to do lots of homework but I am so unmotivated! I can't wait to be done with this semester!

I hope everyone has a great day!!
  • sweetapplepi
    Options
    I'm baaaaaaaack. This month has been off to a crazy start. :laugh: I'm keeping up with my eating and workouts, but I haven't worked out as many times a day I must admit. There are alot of changes happening in my life right now, so I'm trying to juggle everything. I thought about joining the military with my hubs. I wanted to see if I could make it through basic training. Wouldn't that be interesting?:smile:
    I'm glad that everyone has stayed on track as well. :bigsmile:
    I'm going to run on the elliptical machine right now and lift weights as well.
    Is a new April thread starting? And I wanted to post progress pictures soon too.
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    I dont mind starting one if M isnt here by Monday...I could put up a new thread for us...well today was a good day I got my walk in and feel great ....now to bust my butt and never see the 200's again LOL...my face is changing a lot everytime i look in the mirror i barely recognize myself....ok Apple im getting my digi cam together for some progress pics..i pray they show a difference lol...
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    I love progress pics! Post them ASAP guys! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: