Wednesday: 0
    Thursday: 4 miles
    Friday:3 miles

only 2 to go!!1 Wooot!!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Hey Reese, What city are we in now?:laugh:

I have to figure it out, been sick the last few days, I will work on it this weekend if I feel better. Any one know of a website I could enter the miles and it would tell us?

The 341 miles we rocked last week would put us smack in the middle of nowhere. About 27 miles east of Austin, Nevada. I've driven US 50 through Nevada. Never again :)

We start on the other side of the country in Oceanview Maryland :).

I do agree in the middle of nowhere Nevada is not a pleasent place to be, lol, been there a few times...
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

I have to figure it out, been sick the last few days, I will work on it this weekend if I feel better. Any one know of a website I could enter the miles and it would tell us?
    The 341 miles we rocked last week would put us smack in the middle of nowhere. About 27 miles east of Austin, Nevada. I've driven US 50 through Nevada. Never again :)

I do agree in the middle of nowhere Nevada is not a pleasent place to be, lol, been there a few times...

YOU may have, but I started on the left coast in West Sacramento lol.

OK OK .... I can try again from YOUR side :P
  • reese66
    Options

Your so good to me, lol...
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

341 miles puts you right coasters smack on the intersection of US 50 and Red Ridenour Rd. Just a few short miles west of Cool Springs Park "near" Rowlesburg, WV.
  • reese66
    Options

341 miles puts you right coasters smack on the intersection of US 50 and Red Ridenour Rd. Just a few short miles west of Cool Springs Park "near" Rowlesburg, WV.

Have I told you that you rock? Well you do!!! Was going out to by an almanac tomorrow...
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

10/30 - 1
    10/31 - 4
    11/01 - 0.5
    11/02 - 2
    11/03 - 0 :noway:
    11/03 - 4

11.50 so far...try to do the rest in the AM, before kiddies come over to celebrate the twins bdays!!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Have I told you that you rock? Well you do!!! Was going out to by an almanac tomorrow...

He does? :noway: I did an around the world challenge last month and I could see if I can find out how Lee did the mapping, or you can PM him (Leeketty1176). I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Sunday: 0 :cry:
    Monday: 3.8 miles of walking. I'm forcing myself to not run. I want to... Total: 3.8
    Tuesday: back at it. The run was rough after a week off, but I'm still alive! 5.4 miles of walking, 2.1 miles of running = 7.5 miles today = 11.3 total
    Wednesday: not feeling well, so 0 again. 11.3 total
    Thursday: 3.1 miles of walking + 2.0 miles of running = 5.1 miles, so 16.4 miles total for the week.
    Friday: 5.2 miles of walking + 1 mile of running = 6.2 miles = 22.6 miles for the week.
    Saturday: 2 miles of walking + 3.5 miles of running = 5.5 miles = 28.1 miles for the week

Had an awesome morning at the training run! The 3.5 miles actually felt great! :noway:
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    My total for the week is 24.5 miles- a good week for me!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I did 3 km in the morning and another 3 km in the evening.

Day 1 - 6 km

Day 2 - 4 km

Day - 3 km.

Day 4 - 0 km

Day 5 - 6 km

Day 6 - 0.75 km (if swimming is counted)

My last day for this session:
    Day 7 - 7.86 km

So my total is 27.6 km = 17 miles. Exceeding the target for the 1st time!!! Yay!!!

Reese I am game for the next session.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    So my total is 27.6 km = 17 miles. Exceeding the target for the 1st time!!! Yay!!!

Awesome! Way to go!! :bigsmile:
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Saturday - 2.9 miles :flowerforyou:

Total - 17.5 miles :bigsmile:

This is the first time I have actually completed this challenge! :smokin:

I feel good!!! :tongue:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Sun.= 2
    Mon. =3
    Tues.=2
    Wed.=1
    Thurs.=3
    Fri.=3
    Total of 14 miles done. Will be over 15 today!
  • bregalad5
    Options

Yay!! Keep it up!
  • reese66
    Options
    I did 3 km in the morning and another 3 km in the evening.

Day 1 - 6 km

Day 2 - 4 km

Day - 3 km.

Day 4 - 0 km

Day 5 - 6 km

Day 6 - 0.75 km (if swimming is counted)

My last day for this session:
    Day 7 - 7.86 km

Reese I am game for the next session.

Way to rock out the miles!!!
  • reese66
    Options
    Saturday - 2.9 miles :flowerforyou:

Total - 17.5 miles :bigsmile:

Right on!!! I knew you had it in you!!!
  • reese66
    Options
    Talk about an amazing group of people! I am honored to be in this challenge with each and everyone of you, you all are so inspiring.

Keep up the great work, make sure to post your totals preferably by tonight, but if you don't get them before the ticker is updated please email me your total so I can add them. We will hopefully start working on the total and the new thread emails between 10a.m. and 12p.m. CST, but maybe sooner depend on how late our Saturday nights go :)

Also if you could all give a big thanks to lawtechie for figuring out how we all could share them same ticker, she rocks and she deserves some kudos.

I would also like to send a shout out to wbgolden who helps me total the miles as well as send out all the emails, this week also came up where on 50 highway we came ended up at after last weeks 341 miles, which was just a few short miles west of Cool Springs Park "near" Rowlesburg, WV. so he as well deserves a special thanks!!!
  • kathy0317
    Options
    Monday: 4.16 km = 2.58 miles
    Tuesday: 3.99 km = 2.48 miles
    Wednesday: 3.86 km = 2.4 miles
    Thursday: 7.64 km = 4.75
    Nothing Friday
    Saturday: 4.02 km = 2.5 miles
    New Totals:23.67 km = 14.51 miles
    While not exactly 15,
  • DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    Almost forgot to come back here and log it. Got 5 miles for Sunday.

I just wanted to quote myself and add my miles for the last couple days here. I already added my mileage for Monday. I realized that my miles added up kind of quick because I rode my bike to school twice this week. I got in another 11 today (Wednesday) and about 4 (Tuesday) That makes me total 31 which seems to be more than I've done before. I think I may just do one mile each day to finish off the week.

Everyone is doing a fantastic job. :)

Just to help with the total in case you didn't see it before. I added an extra mile in.

Good Job, everyone.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Ran 6 miles today so 18.46 for the week.
This discussion has been closed.