30 Day Shred Results

Options
I am incredibly nervous posting these, but they show the results best. It took me 35 days to finish the Shred (I got sick during Level 3) but I saw amazing results anyway! My starting weight was just under 188 and I ended at 181. I unfortunately did not take measurements but I really wish I did! I am now starting a second round of the Shred and made sure to take measurements this time :)

BEFORE:

before30DS.jpg

AFTER:

after30DS.jpg

and a face shot that isn't cranky:

Photo93.jpg

Replies

• LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Can't view pictures :(
  • sorryteacups
    Options
    fixed! :)
  • Frenshan
    Options
    Can't see it.
  • Frenshan
    Options
    Can't see it.
    I can see it now sorry. That is awesome!!! I love JM workouts. Keep up the good work!!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options
    Looks fantastic! You can really tell in your stomach! Fantastic!
    I hope I have great results like you did!
  • sorryteacups
    Options

I attempted the Shred in '09 around the same weight I was starting it this time. I could not get past Day 3. I am so much stronger/healthier/happier than then and I believed in myself for once. If you decide to finish it, you will finish it. You can do it bb!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options

I attempted the Shred in '09 around the same weight I was starting it this time. I could not get past Day 3. I am so much stronger/healthier/happier than then and I believed in myself for once. If you decide to finish it, you will finish it. You can do it bb!

I got about four days into it before I went on a trip and that is what threw me off :( I hope I can do just as well! *flex*
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow - first off, I wish I was brave enough to post pics like this. Then again, I am way bigger than you and have a long way to go... but I digress..

You look great! There is a big difference in your stomach and your arms and shoulders look much smaller and slimmer. WAY TO GO!!
  • Phoenixsky13
    Phoenixsky13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thats crazy progress for 1month
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB:flowerforyou:
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh!! awesomee!! nice work! i can see so much change esp in your face. :) congrats on completing it - hear its insane!! you look great. :) keep it up!
  • xxjlxyxx
    Options
    Well done!! That's so awesome! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!