is it bad to wish death to the jersey shore crew?

Options

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Since when is it okay to rip on little kids? Damn.
  • jazzdspazz
    jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Since when is it ok to have sex with them? I know so many chicks that want to bang old biebs that I can build a jail just for beiber pedophiles
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    LOL!! why the hell they get paid for whatever it is they do is completely beyond me!
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    A day in the life of a Jersey Shore guy: Work out, smoke cigarettes, go to a club and get drunk, get in a fight, have sex.
    A day in the life of a Jersey Shore girl: Shop, smoke cigarettes, go to a club and get drunk, have sex, get in a fight.

I've only seen the show a few times, but I lose brain cells every time.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    i would like to line up those pieces of human feces that are allowed to be called human....and put them all in a room and slap the $hiiiit outta all of them. they epitomize the pieces of human crap. they are a joke and i would be ashamed to be related to them.

i've seen the show..i don't get it. they are all losers in my books and i'd like to hit them all...even the chicks.

is that bad? LOL!!!!

seriously though....I can't stand those clowns!
  • ACowboyKid
    Options
    My girlfriend watches it and I have no idea why. I try to leave the room because I end up pissed off at the world if I have to listen to their stupidity.

The only thing about Jersey Shore that I have ever watched and didn't lose faith in humanity was after watching the South Park episode about it.
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    Drog we should be biffles! Cowboy I think its time for a new girlfriend if my sister watched jersey shore I would divorce her stat!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Since when is it ok to have sex with them? I know so many chicks that want to bang old biebs that I can build a jail just for beiber pedophiles

Since never. I think it's ****ing gross. Unless you hang out with teenagers.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I love the jersey shore and I think justin beiber seems like a sweet kid.

The people I would want dead would be...actually bad people like murderers and child molesters. <.<
  • jazzdspazz
    Options
    Jersey shore and Justin beiber ruin more lives and brains then murderers and child molestors because neither of those guys are famous #fact
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    What is Jersey Shore?
    This.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I find Jersey Shore to be annoying when watching it. But, when I don't like something...I just don't watch it.
    Saves a lot of energy, if you ask me.

I personally don't think it's ok to wish death upon someone based on their television persona. I do know how irritating those people are, as I have watched... -some- of an episode, but honestly - it's just a TV show.

There's more important things to worry about in life than a TV show that you do not have to watch. xD
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    Hello friends and lovers
    I hate reality tv, I hate beaches full of seaweed, I hate protein shakes with no milk, but I can seem to hate anything more then the jersey shore guys, I despise them!! Their entire excistence should be wiped from the planet like that Egyptian phaoroe that tried to convert Egypt into a single god religion, their spikey geled hair and their horrible deplorable fake tans, there lack of knowledge, sometimes I feel like, they are destroying the earth,I'm not gonna kill anybody please dont call the cops on me, but I hate them more then my moms boyfriends when I was seven, and if you feel the same way can we be friends? I promise to nice and compasionate, but this is all I wanted the world of mfp to know how strongly I felt on the subject.

Ps. I also hate Justin beiber

With love and applesauce
    Jazzdspazz

Can we add TOWIE ( The Only Way Is Essex), Geordie Shore, and Made in Chelsea please. These are the British versions.

On that note, thanks a lot you Americans, for giving England the same genius idea - now we have THREE of the damn programmes. It's on all the time, they are everywhere, and the UK is now TOWIE crazy. FFS. :explode:
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Aside from making Jersey look bad, it's okay. Just don't watch it!

I was forced to see a clip while watching the new Beavis and Butthead, so I understand your frustration, though.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lggont83Qr1qe0wclo1_500_fullsize.jpeg?60a4c272
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Don't like Jersey Shore? Don't watch it.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend watches it and I have no idea why. I try to leave the room because I end up pissed off at the world if I have to listen to their stupidity.

The only thing about Jersey Shore that I have ever watched and didn't lose faith in humanity was after watching the South Park episode about it.

AGREED! Snookie want's smush smush!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Don't like Jersey Shore? Don't watch it.

Hmmm...now there's a thought!

Oh, and try not listening to Justin Bieber either. Take control. Make him go away from your life.
  • Tzipporah90
    Options

HAHA!! This is hilarious, only people who watch JS will get this!!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Hello friends and lovers
    I hate reality tv, I hate beaches full of seaweed, I hate protein shakes with no milk, but I can seem to hate anything more then the jersey shore guys, I despise them!! Their entire excistence should be wiped from the planet like that Egyptian phaoroe that tried to convert Egypt into a single god religion, their spikey geled hair and their horrible deplorable fake tans, there lack of knowledge, sometimes I feel like, they are destroying the earth,I'm not gonna kill anybody please dont call the cops on me, but I hate them more then my moms boyfriends when I was seven, and if you feel the same way can we be friends? I promise to nice and compasionate, but this is all I wanted the world of mfp to know how strongly I felt on the subject.

Ps. I also hate Justin beiber

With love and applesauce
    Jazzdspazz

Can we add TOWIE ( The Only Way Is Essex), Geordie Shore, and Made in Chelsea please. These are the British versions.

On that note, thanks a lot you Americans, for giving England the same genius idea - now we have THREE of the damn programmes. It's on all the time, they are everywhere, and the UK is now TOWIE crazy. FFS. :explode:

Yeah because there haven't been any sh*tty british shows that america remade into their own version...