Loss For Xmas - 1st November - End DEC

Options

Replies

• Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Fab, ok so stick to your inital weighing day, Then final weighin will be Christmas Eve. Good luck everyone.
  • domi09
    domi09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too.. SInce the holiday season is the hardest for me to maintain this is a great opportunity to keep me motivated.

My goal is to lose 12lbs by Christmas Eve. I'll be weighing in on Monday mornings!
  • tsbrown09
    Options
    I like to weigh on Sunday morning so that I don't go crazy on the weekend. It really helps!! :)
  • GownleyC2
    GownleyC2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? 50 days and counting..... tic, toc.....
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Started at 222, today I weighed in at 219. 3 lbs so far... though I'm sure its a bunch of water weight from being off track for most of October.
  • GownleyC2
    Options
    I doesn't matter why. It just matters that you are losing!! Awesome!! Keep up the good work.
  • surveying
    surveying Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately i have gained 1lb this week. Unfortunately I had two days where i just couldnt stop eating.
  • GownleyC2
    Options
    Don't be discouraged we are only human. Just get back on track and log all your food. Surveying I know you can do it!! I was a hot mess with over eating and not exercising. I feel if I can do it anyone can do it. You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, it's Sunday! What are your plans for the upcoming week to accomplish your Christmas goal?

Today, I'm hitting a dance class at the gym. I'll make it to two or three zumba classes this week, too. I am hopeful to squeeze in at least one or two yoga classes. This weekend we'll be going camping, so that definitely means some walking and outdoor fun!

I wonder if tis will be the week that I finally get back to running? We'll see!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, it's Sunday! What are your plans for the upcoming week to accomplish your Christmas goal?

My goals are:
    - to get rid of the rest of this halloween candy that keeps calling my name
    - more home cooked dinners
    - more water
    - more moving my body, even if its just a short 5-10 min walk a few times a day
  • GownleyC2
    Options
    I will be running 3 miles Monday, 4 miles Tuesday, 3 miles Thursday and 5 miles on Saturday. Training for half marathon. I am going to contiue to log my food every day.
  • tsbrown09
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs this week! But, it was three pounds I had put on the last couple of weeks and I hadn't put the gain on my ticker. So I'm back to were I was! :)
  • Monkeymin
    Options
    Hey all, I had a bit of a fat weekend. But I don't seem to have gained anything which i think is a fluke. Tonight I am back to hitting the gym HARD. Am going to set myself up a nice little cardio routine with some strength training thrown in.

Tomorrow I am back to Body Combat. I love this class and for christmas am getting some weighted gloves to help tone up my arms. I am also going to fit in some swimming, walking and possibly some Kinect.

I am hoping to kick start some loss as I have been on a plateu for a while now. Bonus i've not gained but I would just like to see it moving again.

How's everyone else? Still tweeting? Still moving? Just remember small changes can make BIG differences.
  • Angelgrl86
    Angelgrl86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Just checking in with this week's weigh-in

10/31 - 226.2
    11/07 - 222.2

4 LBS Down
    YES! Finally under that ANNOYING 223. Almost 31 lbs lost. I've been trying to get here since September.
  • Monkeymin
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Just checking in with this week's weigh-in

10/31 - 226.2
    11/07 - 222.2

YES! Finally under that ANNOYING 223. Almost 31 lbs lost. I've been trying to get here since September.

FANTASTIC well done!!!. Keep it up.
  • losing4baby
    losing4baby Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in... my goal is to lose 20 lbs by Christmas Eve!
  • Monkeymin
    Options

Hey, welcome. Good luck with reaching your goal.

What is your choice of punishment? ha I mean exercise?
  • losing4baby
    losing4baby Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Thanks! Exercise... great question! ;) I broke my foot October 11th and am currently hobbling around in a boot. I go back for yet another xray November 28, so in the meantime, most exercise I would likely do is out of the question. Until I can use my foot I need to commit to at least doing some upper body stuff, weights, etc. but I haven't so far... way too much "resting" going on!
  • Monkeymin
    Options

Thanks! Exercise... great question! ;) I broke my foot October 11th and am currently hobbling around in a boot. I go back for yet another xray November 28, so in the meantime, most exercise I would likely do is out of the question. Until I can use my foot I need to commit to at least doing some upper body stuff, weights, etc. but I haven't so far... way too much "resting" going on!

sorry to hear that. I found this http://planetgreen.discovery.com/food-health/leg-injury-upper-body-cardio-workout-in-bed.html not sure if that will be any help to you. To be honest i haven't checked the page throughly as I'm at work. Hope it does help.
  • collyllama
    Options
    Morning! Checking in...

SW: 294.6
    CW: 293.2

1.4 lbs since starting this challenge.