wow best snack ever

Options
I was reading the post on here a few days/ weeks ago and I found a post about Nutella and Peanut butter, So sitting around a slightly chilly day a bit sore from my work out I wanted some comfort food so I was going to have peanut butter toast, then I saw the nutella in the cabinet and well lets just say I found my new favorite snack whole wheat bread peanut butter and nutella.

I made mine a sandwich with a full serving of peanut butter and full serving of nutella, it was allot of filling but so great, would be ok with a 1/2 serving of the spreads but I had the calories to spare today.

Replies

• abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy! I have yet to try nutella but I do love me some peanut butter on ww toast or waffle or english muffin with some banana slices!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Love Nutella and peanut butter...so yummy!!!
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    The best is actually peanut butter and nutella frosting over a chocolate cupcake... but we'll not talk about that on a weight-loss site :tongue:
  • Rain_Howard
    Options
    Almond butter and nutella is pretty good too. Especially on a good hearty wheat bread.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Next time, slice a banana and put that on, too. It will blow your mind.
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    glad i am not the only one who has found nutella!!! :laugh: :laugh:

YUMMY!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sdrabor
    sdrabor Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mmm... mini ones on Oroweat mini thins :)
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    nutella is good with anything! its one of those things my mom had to keep high out of reach or us kids would eat the whole jar

i laugh at the commercials tho, giving kids energy, its just junk sugar, gotta be careful with that stuff
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

Forget the banana, put some oreos in it instead! :flowerforyou:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    That+banana is my favorite sandwich EVER. If you really have some calories to spare, add a little fluff as well. Oh my gosh... you will die of deliciousness.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Nutella causes cancer.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Nutella is so incredibly unhealthy! It's just sugar and fat.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options

Forget the banana, put some oreos in it instead! :flowerforyou:

I like how you think.
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I had nutella for the first time today, but after reading this, I will be making a peanut butter, nutella, and banana sandwich!! I bet a pb, nutella, banana protein shake would be to die for.
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    can't keep nutella in the house.. it's just that delicious.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Nutella on buttered toast is quite delightful too.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options

And delicious!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options

And delicious!

Well, yes, but that's exactly the reason we are all here! Too much giving in to things tasting good but being seriously fattening.
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    I was reading the post on here a few days/ weeks ago and I found a post about Nutella and Peanut butter, So sitting around a slightly chilly day a bit sore from my work out I wanted some comfort food so I was going to have peanut butter toast, then I saw the nutella in the cabinet and well lets just say I found my new favorite snack whole wheat bread peanut butter and nutella.

I made mine a sandwich with a full serving of peanut butter and full serving of nutella, it was allot of filling but so great, would be ok with a 1/2 serving of the spreads but I had the calories to spare today.

Glad you found the "reece peanut butter cup solution" I tell everyone about it, it is the only thing that keeps me from munching on sweets. The protein is a good bonus too so it will fuel your tummy. all in moderation. Its good with bananas but I avoid those as they are very high on the glycemic. I just eat it on a spoon all mushed together, no bread or crackers.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I had nutella for the first time today, but after reading this, I will be making a peanut butter, nutella, and banana sandwich!! I bet a pb, nutella, banana protein shake would be to die for.

So I just made a PB2, nutella, banana, protein powder, and greek yogurt smoothie. Gonna go with a big "yes" on that one